Indian Girls.....

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
oka I don't know much about there dating culture besides what I have learned from the girl I was trying to get with. Are there any big issues I should no about before I try to date?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her father if you can go out with her first?...

My bad~

:cool:

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
indian chicks are hot, but really hard to understand. i've been trying to get with some, but so far no luck:(

Reaction score
They vary greatly

The difference between immigrant ones and native-born ones is like night and day. The only problem you may face is that in many cases their parents may not allow them to date. However, that should not effect your behavior. Do what you usually do and let the chips fall where they may. There are plenty of progressive Indians in the US, especially the 2nd generation parents.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated an Indian girl briefly in college during my AFC days, but it didn't matter anyway as she was hard over me. She was also a psychotic, drug-abusing Ivy League headcase who put up the perfect 'All-American Girl' front while doing ****ed up **** in private. She was a slut to the core, easy, and generally just a nasty human being.

I am merely relaying my sole experience with Indian women - I do not say this to label ALL Indian women as this and that. If a decent one came my way, I would definately be interested in hooking up with another South Asian babe, however. :)

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I dated an Indian girl briefly in college during my AFC days, but it didn't matter anyway as she was hard over me. She was also a psychotic, drug-abusing Ivy League headcase who put up the perfect 'All-American Girl' front while doing ****ed up **** in private. She was a slut to the core, easy, and generally just a nasty human being.

I am merely relaying my sole experience with Indian women - I do not say this to label ALL Indian women as this and that. If a decent one came my way, I would definately be interested in hooking up with another South Asian babe, however. :)
whoa baggage. haha

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she moved to the U.S two years ago to go to school at a small school in WV of all places but lives near me in VA and speackes perfect english but still has a diffrent kind of acsent , wich I find vary sexy . so I guees she would be an imagrent even though she seems more modernazed then a lot of imagrents from india that i have met , but she lives with her older brother who goes to school in VA and he is vary protective becouse her parents still live in india. so its going to be diffacult .
But one intresting thing iv noticed when we first met is that she looks like she is spanish. but vary hot, and I love the dark eyed , dark haired , tan skin type . maybe becouse iv lived in a white middle class world most of my life.

-Josh

Reaction score
Response

If she speaks good English that means she comes from an upper-class family in India, which means they are likely more Westernized than the typical Indian family. The brother thing may be a potential problem but just give it a shot and see what happens. What do you have to lose?

firestarter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm an Indian, living in India. I had made a post about how things are back here. Don't know if any of you read it.

Here the chicks are overprotected and so are the guys to some extent, while growing up. This is just how the culture is. But we are all human beings after all and as much as the parents try to control, if the chick likes som guy then she will go around with him quietly.

Some families are open to dating and such but in some families finding out that their 23 year old daughter is seeing someone is like :eek:

But anyway, since her parents are in India it shouldnt be much of a problem(considering she likes you) The brother I dont think should really be much of a problem. She'll handle that part if you do get her.

And if she's been in US for two years, then the society there would definitely have had some impact on her, so it might be easier. Unless she's gonna get married off to some guy as soon as she finishes her studies.

Anyway, it wont be that difficult.

All the best.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INDIAN GIRLS SMELL AWFUL...(IMO)...

you heard it here.........must be all the curry...

carry on....

Reaction score
Response

Originally posted by DankNuggs

carry on....
Thanks for the response, Adolf. Despite that, they still outperform women that don't "smell awful." What does that say about those women? They must be really bad if the "master race" has to rely on "smelly" Indians over them. :rolleyes:

Newsflash: there is a no shortage of people that think "whites" smell. Wake up. Every single stereotype white racists have of non-whites is held by others against them--especially the one about smelling. As the white share of the population declines, you'll get a taste of your own medicine. Whites should actively work to eliminate these stereotypes before they reap what they have sown.

firestarter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs

carry on....
I dont know what your problem is, but dont even get me started with this bull**** you're trying to pull off.

And whats this thing with CURRY that some of you guys have ?

People usually wouldn't tell each other that they smell and things like that. In that case I don't know where you would stand.

I feel childish just talking like this, but I guess you bring it out in people.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. That was pretty racist and insensitive. White people can smell fvcking funky too sometimes, so leave that shyt alone.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still dont understand indian chicks...two weeks ago one indian chick asked me for my email, today she just ignored me...go figure...must have had something in her brain snap during exam period...oh well her loss

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, I think that was less of an "Indian" thing, and more of a "female" thing. ;)

Rallfus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasy human being, smells like curry???? What the hell??

Crazyness.

Don't prejudge chicks, that is a no-no of being a good DJ.

Please learn the basics. Thank you.

Ralfus:rolleyes:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in general, indian parents are strict about who their daughter dates. usually the parents that came to america after they married in india...those are the strict ones.

cute bangladesh girl in my class, not india but close to it, americanized also.
an indian professor at college, he's cool, no religion, practically americanized.
indian guy from the carribean, americanized also and cool

i find the more americanized indian ppl to be more cool and they are more open-minded.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gonna try to pimp some Indian chicks tonight, well any type of chicks that are hot. I've still not given up on the last one though...

Last edited:

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm Indian born and raised here in the US. I would say that she might not be too open to dating but it is worth giving a shot....you've got nothing to lose right? But if you really like that Spanish look, go for Latina chicks, they are much more open about dating and sex.