"In a woman's eyes you're not a 7. There's 10,9 and 0."

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this comment and felt like it belongs here.

I do think it's eye opening. Ofcourse it's black and white but it might make it easier to STEP OUT when you notice she isn't "that " much into you.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would agree with this. It’s typically other men who say things like:

“He’s a decent looking guy.”

“He’s an average (or slightly above/below average) looking guy.”

“He’s not a bad looking guy.”

Women don’t usually rate guys that way. It’s more binary. It’s typically more like:

“He’s hot/cute.”

Or

<Crickets>

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with this. It’s typically other men who say things like:

“He’s a decent looking guy.”

“He’s an average (or slightly above/below average) looking guy.”

“He’s not a bad looking guy.”

Women don’t usually rate guys that way. It’s more binary. It’s typically more like:

“He’s hot/cute.”

Or

<Crickets>
This one goes deep.

Usually a man would ask a woman's FATHER for her hand. Because the old man can make a better judgement as to what type of man they're dealing with than mom.

So a dude will say indeed " he is a great guy, hard worker, good protector ect." Looks are maybe last on that list. I'd even sat that gym addicted dude is a redflag.

We as men can say he is a 7 which is great for a LTR and to continuethe familyname legacy. But 7 won't cut it in today's landscape..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's much simpler. The world is divided in people you're sexually attracted to, and people you're not attracted to. Different for everyone, but you don't pursue ALL women, only the ones you're attracted to. And so does she.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's much simpler. The world is divided in people you're sexually attracted to, and people you're not attracted to. Different for everyone, but you don't pursue ALL women, only the ones you're attracted to. And so does she.
I do think men have a broader scale tho...I'm sexually attacted to many types of women. Personality and values can make a 6 a 8 to me.

I can see a chubby 6 and still get hard because of "something " while knowing I would never date her long term.

Imo women are more narrow minded when it comes to this.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do think it's eye opening. Ofcourse it's black and white but it might make it easier to STEP OUT when you notice she isn't "that " much into you.

Discuss.
Quite spot on.

And curiously not black and white at all.

The thing is, you just don't have to be repulsive. Which means you are a 0.

This is actually the reason this whole forum exists.
Every chick is up for grabs.

It depends only a 100% on you, and what are you doing with your life. That's attraction.

... You being physically a hot 10 does help tho.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think men have a broader scale tho...I'm sexually attacted to many types of women. Personality and values can make a 6 a 8 to me.
Just because men are not very critical where they put their trouser snakes, it stands to reason that what a guy thinks is attractive is not the same as a woman's perspective, but if you're a man with discerning tastes, you don't go after everything with a pulse and a pvssy.

Because women are on the receiving end, most of them (but not all) tend to be discerning who they allow to fvck them, but I don't think they look at men like 'hey, a nine or ten' they will just get tingles. And they don't see the men they are not attracted to. Just invisible. They are looking at the attractive men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women's opinions change significantly the more they get to know you tho.

Initially they may rate you as a "0" but after 6 months of being around you, they might not be able to stop thinking about you.

Looks are important especially in the beginning but their importance fades over time as they begin to appreciate other qualities.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve only heard women around me use a binary scale, either he’s hot or he’s not.

I think guys are easier to please and will work with a range while women are irrational and think they deserve the 10. Ultimately they end up with something less or with a house of cats.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because men are not very critical where they put their trouser snakes, it stands to reason that what a guy thinks is attractive is not the same as a woman's perspective, but if you're a man with discerning tastes, you don't go after everything with a pulse and a pvssy.

Because women are on the receiving end, most of them (but not all) tend to be discerning who they allow to fvck them, but I don't think they look at men like 'hey, a nine or ten' they will just get tingles. And they don't see the men they are not attracted to. Just invisible. They are looking at the attractive men.
I disagree.

We all seen how the parameters have changed over the recent years.

As I say,it's black and white. I give the "lurker" 2 brackets: she is into you or not. Allows one to stop wasting time on because (another fact) women ulinke men can keep a man in a orbiter role for years without ever being attracted to him.

The moral of the story is don't waste time if there's nothing for you to gain

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is worse?

A guy who gives his time and resources in hopes he will eventually fvck the chick
or
A woman who takes all the time and resources knowing whole heartily she will never fvck the guy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is worse?

A guy who gives his time and resources in hopes he will eventually fvck the chick
or
A woman who takes all the time and resources knowing whole heartily she will never fvck the guy.
Both are cancers on society and deserve the emptiness their indulging each other in

Because of swipe apps and social media men are generally starting to become more aware of just how capable women are of wasting their time , its also revealing just how many guys individual women are actually involving themselves with at once

although that is a very dirty little secret women and wider society desperately wants to keep hushed up

Women don't generally like having their little games & escapades revealed or investigated

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women use men on a much larger scale for attention and resources than men use women for sex. Reason the “friendzone” concept is hated by women. It exposes the game they play with most men they don’t find attractive.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Discuss.
HUGE exaggeration and cope, even in 2024.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
HUGE exaggeration and cope, even in 2024.
Im not disagreeing (or agreeing) with you but that word..."Cope". Apologies to @Gamisch in advance for a slight thread derailment but some days I feel like SoSuave is basically a bunch of:

"You dont want to ride the town bicycle? Its because you are insecure"
"I cant believe what you said is possible, you are a troll or you are coping".

But there´s good stuff in here too. We have to ignore the stuff that is useless to us and take advantage of all the good stuff.

Mini-rant over. Carry on guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But 7 won't cut it in today's landscape..
I can verify this as truth. I have above average facial aesthetics, have actively exercised throughout my life, have a normal range BMI, Norwood 1 - 1.5 on balding (minimal), and 5'10" height. I've really had to battle over the years to get attention and keep attraction.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Discuss.
We create models when we are with other people we like. Yes, you might not like me because I'm short and I'm not a 10, but that 5 you gave me at first glance might become an 8 after some time spent in proximity and exposure. This is because a human being will create a model of any person he or she meets, based on the standard model of the "objectively attractive person" dictated by our human history and the society we live in. After spending time together, you’ll become more attractive because this model will shift from an objective one to a subjective one, varying from person to person.

This is why you either hate or love someone. Its your model of he or she.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O
Women's opinions change significantly the more they get to know you tho.

Initially they may rate you as a "0" but after 6 months of being around you, they might not be able to stop thinking about you.

Looks are important especially in the beginning but their importance fades over time as they begin to appreciate other qualities.
Don't know about this bro.

This is how a smv 7 dude gets tricked. He THINKS he will gain those needed two/ three points by showing his personality, lifestyle ect. Only to become A orbiter who has to watch her getting taken away by a strange dude who put in almost zero effort..