In a little Dilema

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont post often.. but I kinda need an opinion on this.

So ive met a girl at Uni recently and gotten to know her fairly well and i guess you can call us friends.

Last week i felt that this relationship was leading somewhere when shee asked me to join her for a tutorial and.. afte thet tutorial she invited me to her 18th party.

Then on tuesday before our test we had probly the second actual lenghty conversation and it went SOOOOOOOOO well and we clicked.. However I found out that she is already in a relationship!!

Quite frankly.. ive never met a girl who is more intelligent, cultured and interesting.

But anyways...the fact that she was already seeing someone did not really bother me so much as im pretty much immune to this sorta situations as its happend countless times.

So OK my observations is that.. I dont think she really knows the full extent of how much I like her but she has a slight hunch that I do like her... as she told me that initially she couldnt figure out why I was so 'friendly and nice to her" of if i had a motive...

Now....im kinda in a position of.. Do i wanna keep her as a friend.. OR... Should I slowly turn on the charm and fight my way through and make her mine?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who needs friends? like chris rock said. guys dont have girl friends. girl friends are just girls you havent banged yet. if you want it go after it...do you care if shes in a relationship...she could be testing you...seeing how interested you are...i would back off a lil bit

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh nah she is in a relationship.. seen pictures.. but yeah.. her party is next week. 20-30 ish people..then its off to the clubs after that..

I know for a fact that if she wasnt in a relationship.. I would have had her already hands down!

So how do i send a subliminal message that im kinda after her?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont...she already knows i promise...but if she doesnt...what will you do that will make her not be in a relationship anymore? and if she did leave the other dude, why would you trust her?

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ahve a slight feeling he's not actually in the country.. and it might be long distance maybe.... As she spent a year in Italy..