In a dilemma... of whether or not to confess

Hydesg

Reaction score
I have known this girl for about 8 years, coming to 9
anyway.. we got closer only in recent years, i told her that i have always liked her just last year. but she did not give me any respond. sort of.. i guess , but it could be the insensitive side of me being at work.

she seems to be the one holding the conversation 80% of them time, shes basically telling me everything she does and everything about her. and i am like a listener listening all the time. she asks me on my opinions and how should she approach in solving some real life situations.
shes a really nice girl that i would want to hook up with seriously.

well i met her a few times this year. but as i was very busy in school i didnt call her much.. recently she called again, probably wanting to meet up.
she did requested for a chat , and once again during the chat, she pours on my all about what she did and stuffs and asked for opinions.

i was wondering if you guys could help me analyse my situation.
i am at wits of whether if i should tell her again that i like her.

would it be too sudden if i were to pop the question and asked her to be my girlfriend?

anyway i would be meeting her soon , once my exams end. any suggestion on how do i succeed in making her my girlfriend?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she thinks of you as HER girlfriend. Please read the DJ bible.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She KNOWS you want her already.

She obviously does not want you.

You ****ed up you should try with another one.

Your everything wrong.

Hydesg

Reaction score
gosh
thats very demoralising to hear

but anyway
im gonna do it one last time
den forget about this girl

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her emotional tampon. She pours all her problems and life onto you. She thinks of you as a "friend".

I don't think you have any chance of getting out of that category. She knows already that you like her. At any rate, ACTIONS not words is always the rule. Never verbalise your intent. And you never ask a chick "to be your girlfriend". That's just not how it works, out of primary school.

But, I assume you will insist on telling her your "feelings" whatever advice we give. Actually, that's will probably help you by letting you get the rejection you need to move on. Remember, anything other than a YES means no, not interested.

My advice to you is to read the things on this site (DJ Bible) and do the bootcamp. You need to broaden your horizons and get over this one chick. Make a decision today to get this part of your life handled.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually... You just need to make clear you're not there to be her emotional tampon.
Whenever she starts pouring out her soul to you, stop listening and ignore her or just tell her you'd rather talk about other things...
Like sex... Positions, preferences, experiences... Her weaknesses... Insecurities... Just play with her as you see fit :D