Important Stupid Question?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Prom is coming up... DJing has landed me in a group with several HB7's-HB9's. I'm not the greatest dancer, probably not even good, and I'm going to dance anyway.

My question: Do girls like it when you 'pitch your tent' while you grind on them? If not, what do I do? If they do, what do I do? haha..

DJing really hasn't upped my dancing skill one bit... but I'm still going to Prom and dance with the confidence of a DJ.

Help appreciated,
DJ_Trainee_10

Reaction score
Look, don't worry about poppin a boner, you probably will be all tied up trying to dance as to not look like an idiot that you'll forget about your d*ck but if it does occur, all i can say is go with it, go with the flow and you'll be surprised that it really isnt as big a deal as you think.

on dancing, I suck at it but I notice that if I move my shoulders in congruence with my hips, I look like I'm an expert..and I've been told so by many ppl when i'm drunk(the only time I will dance).

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Dimebag_Darrell said:
Look, don't worry about poppin a boner, you probably will be all tied up trying to dance as to not look like an idiot that you'll forget about your d*ck but if it does occur, all i can say is go with it, go with the flow and you'll be surprised that it really isnt as big a deal as you think.
Don't think about anything whatsoever except having a good time. Be the life of the party young brother.

on dancing, I suck at it but I notice that if I move my shoulders in congruence with my hips, I look like I'm an expert..and I've been told so by many ppl when i'm drunk(the only time I will dance).
A-fvckin'-men! My brother just got married and I stopped counting at 27 Jack and Diet cokes (Though I was recently informed I also drank half a bottle of 23 year old Scotch with my Sister -In laws' Father! :D ) All of the groomsman and I and my brother did the fvcking YMCA in front of everyone. No way in hell would I have done that sober.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many girls actually find it to be a turn on when you pop one. If you do, grind even harder.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wat do u mean by pitch your tent??
advice-keep dancing no matter what and socaillise, the most important thing-have fun