Importance of looks.

martins

Reaction score
How important is looks at high school? I have heard it is much more important than later, is it true? The thing is it possible to get some really hot girl while not having so good looks, just with game. I mean naturally I am not good looking. . Even if I am well groomed, have nice clothes, my looks is not as good as the looks of most other persons. I have pretty athletic body, but my face is just not that nice. And I wear glasses... Gotta get rid of these soon.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay clean
Brush your teeth
Wear deodorant
Work out (!)
Wear contacts (but if you have glasses that look good/alright on you they're probably fine)

In more than 99% people if they keep these up they can get very hot girls.

Reaction score
well i heard that girls like ( according to looks)
good hair
muscles
and a smile
thats all you need man to become a good looking guy

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience good looks are the same in just about every age, it just depends on the women. Good looking guys have a head start amongst other guys, but that's all it is, an advantage. And while you think things like being well groomed and having nice clothes don't matter if you don't have the face, it might actually matter more than being really good looking believe it or not! (Unless you're REALLY badass and live in a trailer park home).

A girl wants a guy that can take care of himself. If they know a guy doesn't know how to take care of himself, how do they expect the guy to take care of them?

Don't be discouraged by the lack of immediate results, it will all come in time and finally fall in place. If you want some good material to go by, click on the three links in my signature. All of those things have made me into what I am today.