Immediate Attraction

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to attract women immediately and powerfully. It's very easy to have sex with multiple women a month the first time I meet them.

The thing is, sex is not interesting to me when I don't have an emotional bond with the girl.

But I've had girls walk away after they proposition me within a few minutes.

Why are girls so "quick" to get laid these days? It's a great ego boost, but little more than that for me.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
elvis_p said:
I tend to attract women immediately and powerfully. It's very easy to have sex with multiple women a month the first time I meet them.

The thing is, sex is not interesting to me when I don't have an emotional bond with the girl.

But I've had girls walk away after they proposition me within a few minutes.

Why are girls so "quick" to get laid these days? It's a great ego boost, but little more than that for me.

Well tell us your secret or are you just irrestably good looking.:rolleyes:

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm physically attractive. Even when I dress down, girls still hit on me.

Some hot chick tried to pick me up at a party recently, while her husband was playing cards in the other room.

I guess I'll just get used to same night/day lays.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell them " I"m not a piece of meat with big feet" "I have to be in a relationship before I put out" It's the same lines they use on us

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I am having right now is that if I don't make a sexual move the first time I meet a girl, she will basically never speak to me again. This is especially true if she approaches me first, which happens quite often.

I can't drag things out like other guys, as in, just chat the first time, flirt a bit over facebook for a couple weeks or months, finally get a number, then sex somewhere down the road.

Like I said, these girls seem to be in a rush to close the deal, then shut the door seemingly forever if it doesn't happen immediately.

In other words, there's no normal sex escalation cycle for me and a girl: it's all or nothing immediately.

I'm a regular horny guy, but I like to chase as well, and I never have the occasion to do that, it seems.