Immature move on my part?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Former ex, long time friend I've been tryin to romance again:

Me - let's go to the movies tonight
Her - that requires money
Me - good observation, your age is really startin to show (she just turned 22)
Her - I'm busy tonight anyway
Me - no you're not
Her - I know you like to think I only leave the house for you but you're mistaken darling
Me - I hope that's not true. But for the fun factor I'd believe it

Conversation proceeds me askin what she's doin tonight that doesn't cost money and subtle hints suggest she's cookin with a guy she's been talkin to. Without blatantly telling me so

Her - I actually don't mind payin for some things but not for that movie
Me - you're a waste of my time

I said that and blocked her on aim chat. (I'm at work, helps time go by I know ill get bad mouthed about it ha)

Anyway was that an immature move and also if I delete her as my friend on myspace? Because she'll obviously know I did.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems very childish and very AFC. Also seems like you really need to start talking to other women.

Basically because you didn't get your way, you're blocking her and deleting her? Sounds like the equivelent (sp?) of "You're not my friend anymore!! I'm taking my toys and going home!!" or better yet "Screw you guys.... I'm going home".

Advice.. grow up.... move on with your life.... after you've moved on, get some new girls to go with it.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem that way but to me it seemed as a way of saying "you're goin to show interest in another guy, I don't have time to be second best"

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong, it shows you are not in control of your emotions and that she can pull your strings without even trying

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, don't keep chasing her. Read the DJ bible for christsakes.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would she be able to pull my strings if that's saying I'm done with you?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would have been the right way to handle it?

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
from here...

Her - I actually don't mind payin for some things but not for that movie

You - I'll make you pay, but not in cash. ;) It's cool, have fun tonight and let's catch up later this week.

Don't block. It shows you care too much.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont talk to or hang out with her man..Dont waste time find another chick.
As it is she did say shes going to cook for some guy, then most likey she is seeing someone.
It was a AFC move, but remember we sometimes do mess up.
And I would delete her on your myspace. =)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You're 18 year old Dave Chappelle.

"Girl you gotta open up. Last week at that DasFX concert, I rickety realized I lickety love you. Clickety claw!"

"You think that all I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom in your boom boom. CLICKETY CLAW!"

It's what he said after reflecting on himself that pertains to you:
"What a biggety b1tch."

Think about it, biggety b1tch.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right so I said this to her after she asked to hang out this weekend (which shows she didn't take what was said earlier seriously)

look you're a great girl and its always an awesome, unique, exciting, fun time when we get together and hang out but I've grown tired of the surrogate bf role with no intimacy

I'm at the point where i need more to satisfy my desires as a man in which you refuse to provide. So let's not continue wasting one another's time anymore especially mine, I'm busy. Hope you find a great guy one day who'll treat you right. Take care.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys pick me apart some more with that ha

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, why don't you just hit her over the head with a shovel and be done with it? Women are subtle, there's no need to be so obvious.

So, just out of curiosity, what did she say to that?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt give her a chance to respond. just ended it like that.

so you think it was too much?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a lost cause at this point man.

Only thing you can do is move on entirely.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a lost cause at this point man.

Only thing you can do is move on entirely.
for future reference, was what i said too much? perhaps just avoided her?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah what you said was AFC dude. Sorry man.

Anyway though PhatElv1s gave you a great reply up there which would've been the kind you should've used instead.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the "STR8T WALK" method. (I coined that phrase from STR8UP's advice about walking away)

It means rather than explaining yourself and your feelings of frustrations to the "object of your desire" you simply. WALK away.

Just WALK AWAY. She doesn't need your explanation or your excuses. You are your own man and if someone doesn't fit the bill of what you want out of a person...WALK AWAY. No e-mails no phone calls no attention.

Here's the link the the post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129594

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ThunderMaverick said:
Use the "STR8T WALK" method. (I coined that phrase from STR8UP's advice about walking away)

It means rather than explaining yourself and your feelings of frustrations to the "object of your desire" you simply. WALK away.

Just WALK AWAY. She doesn't need your explanation or your excuses. You are your own man and if someone doesn't fit the bill of what you want out of a person...WALK AWAY. No e-mails no phone calls no attention.

STR8 WALK has just become a staple in my vocabulary.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

My favorite line from that post, priceless and so true:

"Sure, you will be able to blow off a little steam, but do you REALLY think you're gonna make a WOMAN feel guilty and see the error of her ways? NEVER. NOT A FUKKIN CHANCE IN THE WORLD."