Imaginary boyfriend?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone in here have any clue what it means when a girl makes up what you know is an imaginary boyfriend and then she starts talking about all the farfetched things he does for her, and then says you are her best friend times a million? I'm confused; is this her turning me down or is she trying to hint that this is what she would expect of me as a boyfriend?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm its usually not a good sign if a girl says she has a bf...even worst if the bf does'nt really exist.

I would just act cool and say stuff like "i just met you and you are already telling me your problems between your bf and you". I heard that line somewhere on this site and i have used it with much success.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
umm its usually not a good sign if a girl says she has a bf...even worst if the bf does'nt really exist.

I would just act cool and say stuff like "i just met you and you are already telling me your problems between your bf and you". I heard that line somewhere on this site and i have used it with much success.
I didn't really think it was a good thing either, although I know she doesn't entirely dislike me because she still seems to for the most part enjoy my company. If it keeps up I will move on I guess.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls make alot of sh1t up too man..I knew a girl who once told me this guy is really into her..wanted to take her for air balloon rides, was the sweetest guy..

then when I asked the guy, he said She is a goofball..and he had no interest in her..

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they do that so they dont seem that available and to see if there is any sign on your part of dissappointment..they also want to see if you will than try a little harder to turn on the charm to iniate things to see how serious a boyfriend it is and if she is game for a little cheating action....smart girls are always playing little mind games real or imagined to see how smart or foolish the guy is...the ***** shield they have and only the smart smooth guys get in like probably most of the guys on here have at times over time...I always let the girl talk and ask questions than play my mind games of my own to find out how serious she was about what she said...its like sales to a degree...I specifically like girls that play hard to get it makes me want them more.....I've learned that game over time..when I was younger I was clueless...you get wiser with age and experience.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, get it right - that line does not sound good at all.

It's:

HER: I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend!

YOU: Hey, we just met and you're telling me your problems already??!?

Be cool.
Osc.