im the jerk and im loosing her

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you read my story months ago about a girl that took off with some other guy because he was a nice guy and i was a jerk. She is 23 and im 32. Then i started playing games for 13 weeks and i finally got to her, she left his nice guy, telling me that he was too much honey for her, he was always happy with everythng she said or did and he always agreed in anything she said or wanted. Finally after 13 weeks of playing the hunter i decided to act indiferent, in a flash she started to act with fear, asking what was the matter, and if i was no longer interested. Noticing that i said, no, im not, u can stay with your honey comb and live your life happy. BOOOOM 1 minute after she was telling me she was gonna leave him because he aint the guy she wants to marry, he was too sweet and it was good, but too much drived her crazy and asked me to be her bf. this all happened in less than 10 minutes.
A week after that she was all alone, i left my girlfriend and we became a couple.
What happened next?
we had a relationship for one month in which i became a jerk again, but the reason was thaat i was mising my exgf. So i became ice cold, less kisses, always busy, almost no time for her or to be more precise............i had time with her..........problem was i didnt express any love.
I told her loud and clear i was missing my exgf but that i need some time, asked her for patient.
Her reaction............SHE LEFT AND NOW SHE IS AGAIN WITH MR HONEYCOMB (for 3 week now)
Then i realized i made a mistake........i like this girl so much i dont know how the hell could i have been such a fool to let her go.
So i started the hunting again.
Only this time she told me............THANKS, YOU HELPED ME APPRECIATE THE GALLONS OF HONEY THIS GUY HAS TO GIVE TO ME AND THAT I NEVER WANT TO FEEL AS COLD AS I DID WITH YOU.

SHE EVEN TOLD ME LAST NIGHT (as i went over to her house to say goodbye cause she left for one month to spain) THAT SHE WAS GONNA MARRY HIM AND THAT THEY R LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT.

but, 14 days ago she gave me a kiss and then told me it was a goodbye kiss...........
then on thursday she asked if i could pass by her home to give her an anestesic (cause im a dr and i could get some for her, the suspicious thing is that his honeycomb is also a dr and she could have asked it to him)
Then next day i call her and she spoke to me very angry......mad at me..............and as i told her...........i miss you.............her answer was...........well i dont and she hanged up.

then i went over last night at 2300h to say bye

problem is.............

IM NOT SURE IS SHE IS SO SO SO MAD AT ME THAT SHE IS PLAYING HARD TO GET AND SHE IS GIVING ME A HARD TIME AND GIVING ME SOME OF MY OWN CHOCOLATE AS I PRACTICALY TOLD HER I MISSED MY EXGF BECAUSE SHE MADE ME FEEL BETTER..................OR OPTION NUMBER 2...............DID SHE REALLY MATURED AND KNOW SHE IS WILLING TO APPRECIATE ALL THE HONEY AND CARE THE OTHER GUY CAN GIVE HER?

ONE OTHER THING...........WHEN I LEFT MY GIRLFRIEND SHE LEFT MY HOME AND NOW SHE IS BACK LIVING WITH ME ..........BUT I DONT WANT THAT..............BUT THE OTHER GIRL KNOWS MY REAL GF IS BACK IN MY HOUSE..............

is there a chance here?
is she gone for good?
do i look needy?
am i doing fine?
what to do.............
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE NICE GUY WON...............EVEN IF WE R TALKING A 23 YO HERE?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you screwed up, most people don't get a second chance let alone a friggin 3rd.

its game over man, take this as a life lesson its painfully obvious that its time for one. your totally obsessed from what it seems.

BraveheartWW

Don Juan
Reaction score
If so.......why did she kissed me?
if so......why did she spent 3and a half hours talking with me in a park about us?
if so.......why did she let me go over to her place last night knowing her parents totally disagree that she sees me
if so.......why did she unblocked me after 9 days on the mesenger (as i know i was blocked cause she gave me her password to get in whenever i wanted to cause she loved me and she has not changed it)
If so why ask for a medicine her bf uses every single day and could easily get one for her?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BraveheartWW
If so.......why did she kissed me?
if so......why did she spent 3and a half hours talking with me in a park about us?
if so.......why did she let me go over to her place last night knowing her parents totally disagree that she sees me
if so.......why did she unblocked me after 9 days on the mesenger (as i know i was blocked cause she gave me her password to get in whenever i wanted to cause she loved me and she has not changed it)
If so why ask for a medicine her bf uses every single day and could easily get one for her?
I've never seen oneitis so severe in the history of these forums, its almost like your obsessed so much it angers you and tears at you searching for answers that mean nothing. BUT i will answer your questions for you, the answers flow in the same sequence at which you asked them

Because she can
Because she wanted to
Because she was bored
Because she felt like it
Because he ran out and your the chump to get him more

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a chance here? NO
Is she gone for good? YES
do i look needy? YES
am i doing fine? NO