I'm the biggest piece of fail

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18. I'm a senior in High School and have never been laid, and never had a girlfriend. For the past couple of days I've been reading around the site, you know, articles and stuff like that. I even tried the experiment to see if any chicks' pupils grew if I looked at them, I don't think any did. I have to tell you, at the time of this post writing, I'm at rock-bottom mood.

You see, I'm not that good looking, there is nothing interesting about my face or my body. My hair is thick and it grows in the dumbest way, I can never style it no matter how much I try. I have these... These... Big ugly shoulders even though I have a slim body, it's like I'm deformed. Have you ever had a chick you liked go for your friend instead? My god, imagine that x100. I honestly believe if I had no friends at all, I would be swarming in chicks maybe. I'm currently ignoring a good friend of mine just because he attracted a girl I liked.

My friends don't purposely take away women from me, but due to some magical law of the Earth, my friends come off by being more attractive. I swear, there have been times where I would know girls for 3 years, then once they do so much as lay eyes upon a friend of mine, the girl would hang out with my friend from then on and almost forget my name for all of eternity. Please, I nicely ask, do not shower me with the "yeah it's your attitude" bull****... I have always been confident, believe it or not, that is, until today..

As time goes on, I get more and more bored of life, I hate where I live, and I become more and more antisocial and I have no will power to fight this. Everytime I go to school, I always see myself as the lowest of all status, this is also something I try to fight but I can't. You know what else sucks, having an insane sex drive, you're looking at someone who can pleasure his self about 5 times a day. And pleasuring myself is something I do to try and forget about my problems. Insane sex drive + never any women = worst thing ever, although almost every guy feels this.

This next part baffles me, I have done nothing to deserve this, regardless of what anyone says. A girl can look at me and all of a sudden and get irritated because my face is that bad? All of a sudden I feel like I'm becoming sexist and starting to hate women, this is something my mind does to try to ignore girls. I have been begging and crawling on my knees finding a way to not love anymore. My "attitude" or depression has reached so far I'm at the point of no return. I CANNOT picture myself with a girlfriend or getting married now. This will be the dumbest question asked, but, is there a way to not love anymore? Why "like" chicks if they won't like back, it will only hurt you in the end and you get nothing out of it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ugly? Post a pic.

Anyway, just hang with girls a bit more and realize they are not that great.
Go to parties, get the drunk chicks, etc.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody majorly lacks in confidence.

#1. Do not become gay, people who come to this site are not gay. (hopefully).
#2. TALK no matter what. Do you really want to improve? Show us and post some approaches you make tomorrow.
#3. Stop caring about what people will think of you and give yourself a chance for God sakes... be that man you were made to be.
#4. BUILD YOUR LIFE. I want you to find new hobbies, hang out with friends as much as possible, get straight As in school, play some sports, spend time outside, go to the gym and build yourself both mentally and physically.

Think about all this, and decide if you're ready to fully grow up.
Good luck man.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
stfu and be a man..

woohoo girls dont liek me im depressed.. go do sumthing about it.. ur ugly? fix urself.. imean theres something u gotta be able to do about it.. u cant be butt ugly... but whatever u do dont start dressing at school as if u where going to a club..

stop whining bro.. and dont follow what this site says religously.. it messes up ur head... its mostly bs (except for some basic concepts)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and dont follow what this site says religously.. it messes up ur head...
I think that already happened to me...

Anyway, dude, would you rather live your life thinking that or TRY to change your life? **** happens to all of us, it is just how we deal with it. Stop being jealous of other people because they dont give a fvck about you. So don't go bringing yourself down because of them.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I think that already happened to me...

Anyway, dude, would you rather live your life thinking that or TRY to change your life? **** happens to all of us, it is just how we deal with it. Stop being jealous of other people because they dont give a fvck about you. So don't go bringing yourself down because of them.
are u talking to me?

ne ways it does screw up ur head... u start thinking should i neg here here? or should i be CnF there? or perhaps i should be (insert random bull**** DJ term).. and ppl with no social skills (erm elstud for example) just go out and make fools of themselves..

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't think about it as you do it, it has to be natural. But you HAVE to do it, or she'll just find another guy who does.

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me.

Well, I'd have to say all these posts were well put, but Chase12, you might want to learn to type a bit better.

Approaching girls is something I could do, but approaching girls I don't know feels awkward as balls. I've read everywhere that when someone knows you like them, that someone can slightly like you back for liking them, which I find the biggest pile of bullshlt ever. All my life I wanted to be a ladies man, and I wonder if I can attract girls with my strange ass personality. And girls doing the whole "I'm gonna ignore the guy that's talking to me, so I'll keep looking forward, pretending not to pay attention to him, even though I can hear him perfectly" thing makes me hate women in general more than actually depressing me about it.

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
All motivating posts guys. It would be very out of place and awkward if I approached a girl I never knew. And learn some better typing Chase12.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh did i hurt your feelings? should i have padded on ur shoulder bro..

its the truth

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
With an attitude like that, we can tell why you've never had a GF or been laid. Pull yourself together man.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us have been in a similar situation or worse dude, all you have to do is spend some time here and even if you think it's hopeless, you'll most likely be saved in a few months and be thanking us in a "Thanks so much sosuave!!!" thread.

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase12 said:
Oh did i hurt your feelings? should i have padded on ur shoulder bro..

its the truth
Ummm... Chase? Did you even get what I meant? I wasn't talking about what you said, I'm talking about the way you type things, it can be a challenge reading something like this, "0mg hey liek u ned to lyke pul urself 2gether bcuz u r a mezz..."

Many of you had it worse eh? May I hear some stories/get links to old threads that contain your stories?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a question, have you really ever talked to these girls you have known?

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of them, usually ones I haven't spoken to in like 2 years.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of skipped ahead.

You can't care about what people think. I used to get depressed all the time, when nobody liked me. Now I am always happy. If you need help, email me.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippy said:
Ummm... Chase? Did you even get what I meant? I wasn't talking about what you said, I'm talking about the way you type things, it can be a challenge reading something like this, "0mg hey liek u ned to lyke pul urself 2gether bcuz u r a mezz..."

Many of you had it worse eh? May I hear some stories/get links to old threads that contain your stories?
ok mr I-Type-Better-Than-You.. ne ways it seems like u hit rock bottom.. now it can only get... better

imo u should get some cool hoobies... i got a bunch of new friends (almost all the ones i hang out nowadays) when i started surfing

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not that ugly man, even if you do look a little emo. You remind me of my druggie friends.

You just gotta make yourself valuable to others in other ways.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you fvckin have to cheer up man.
Here's my sn: Sheltem Alamar

I'll help you out with this ****, don't worry about a thing. If you wanna change then you'll do it in time.