Im such an ass!

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ive been chatting to this gal online for a couple or weeks or so, seen her on webcam shes hb6/7 but great tits! Shes seen me on webcam and stuff, we live pretty close but not walking distance and neither of us drive, shes 15 im 19!

Yesterday she says to me! "Come to mine tomorrow and get drunk with meeee"

What more of a sign do i need? She has the drink aswell! I dont need to spend any money! Only on getting there!

But yet im scared that i look uglier in real life than on cam! And im too scared to go! Probably gonna cancel on her, saying something like i have my family coming round, but im such an ass for doing this!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PooMan
So ive been chatting to this gal online for a couple or weeks or so, seen her on webcam shes hb6/7 but great tits! Shes seen me on webcam and stuff, we live pretty close but not walking distance and neither of us drive, shes 15 im 19!

Yesterday she says to me! "Come to mine tomorrow and get drunk with meeee"

What more of a sign do i need? She has the drink aswell! I dont need to spend any money! Only on getting there!

But yet im scared that i look uglier in real life than on cam! And im too scared to go! Probably gonna cancel on her, saying something like i have my family coming round, but im such an ass for doing this!
1) Are you sure she's a 6/7 and not just showing you her best parts on the webcam?? :nervous:

2) What's "mine"? Her house? Good! Her town/local bar/club? Bad!

3) Get her to buy the liquor. That way if she's not into you, or you're not into her, you at least get some free drinks outta the deal.

4) Don't drink and drive. ;) Have fun!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but a 19 year old guy and a 15 year old girl is just sad. Why not try to include your sister in it as well?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wat u doing with a 15 year old kid. my young cousin who is 17 dosnt even mess with 15 year old kids.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a 15 y/o is a felony in every state. You would be a convicted sex offender. You might be on a state registry or web site or have to register as a sex offender wherever you live for a long time, possibly forever. This is in addition to being a convicted felon - to give you an idea of the job prospects of an ex-con, Hardee's won't hire one.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as said u are a PEEEERRRRVV and not the good kind either....

stop trying to get aid so much that you resort to becoming a pedofile....

she is prob even younger than that....
tell her to stop flirting with older guys and u should start checking out chicks your age min 17 year olds not younger then that...

but hey if u are a stupid retard that wants to get as'sfu'cked in jail by a huge niggah called Pilediver or sumthing then go to her house and try to have sex with her.... its your life , i dont give a **** ....

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im such an ass!

Yes you are. But, with a name like pooman what did you expect?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If a 19 year old was chasing after my daughter when she was 15 he'd be picking a cap out of his ass...

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope the cops catch you, I am 18 and dont even mess with 15 year old girls.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun in jail you sad freak?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to make sure you arent going to get in trouble for seeing someone that young before you even go meet her.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the law allows as young as 14 depending on the state. if it's legal, do it. ignore the haters.