im stuck

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to improve myself. I really do, and I am improving slowly. My attitude is improving, and ive joinded some clubs. But really it never feels like anythings changing. Ive wanted to improve myself almost as far as I can remeber but I never really have. Every day I just go to school, where everyone has boring conversations, and at lunch I just sit on this bench with my friends and do nothing. I go to an all boys school and I barley ever talk to girls. But hey, I didnt talk to girls very well when I was at a co-ed school. Every day I do basically the same thing, nothing new really happens. Im not here to whine, but I really feel like this is impossible. I keep thinking I need to find a magic pill or have a defining moment before I change. Everything ive ever imporved at has seemed to invole me wandering around it circles improving so slowly I dont notice it. What should I do, bootcamp, watch fight club,stop jacking off, or what?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just learn from everyday man. Try meeting some chicks and I bet your life will be much better. just keep reading tips and you will be fine.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've got your whole life to change.. it doesnt happen overnight. What i think has happened is you have change overa long period of time so you dont really notice it. Not everyone wakes up one day and throws caution to the wind. There are people who take thing one step at a time such as yourself. If you have a goal, break it into smaller goals until you can accomplish one weekly or daily or what have you.

Search for threads started by "sammo" he has one on goal settin that would help you immensely

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG DUDE.. I had same problem~~~ But dude life will never lead u the way to heaven, u have to lead life.. The desicions u make will be made and no one will stop it from doing what u do with ur life! U have to make diferent choices.. DOnt sit near the boys.. And try approaching some new people..try getting as many girl friends as u can!! Like i said u lead the life, life doesnt lead u..Good luck.. And ya join some normal clubs were u will get to know as many new people as u can!! Make sure most of em girls that way U CAN HAVE MORE FUN!! GUYS ARE BORING!!!!!