I'm so ****ing pissed right now

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
****, ****, ****, ****. This girl I've slept with before comes over to chill tonight, says she wants to watch some movies and stay the night. Try to physically escalate, she isn't receptive at all. Eventually she borrows my phone to call some guy to come pick her up (probably to **** her). ****ing christ I hate women.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wooooah...did you do something? Be more specific

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sorry to hear that. Chicks can be flaky and ruthless sometimes. You did all you could. I'm glad you at least tried to escalate with her. I cringe reading these posts about, "This girl came over and slept in my bed. I didn't try anything with her. Now she won't answer my calls/texts. What should I do now?"

I would go NC on her. It isn't so much the fact that she didn't f*ck you. It's her coming over to have some alone time with you and then having some dude pick her up early. That's total BS.

Notwithstanding, was she at least a little receptive initially and then went cold on you? Sometimes, the slightest thing can turn them off.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week we're chilling and she starts pulling this whole "would you ever date me?" bs. I say maybe, she gets all offended and tells me we're not having sex anymore. I'm like whatever. We head to a club, she gets drunk, and at the end of the night says she's not coming to my place and to get lost. I leave.

Delete her off fb this week since I'm not interested in being her gay friend. She messages me today asking why I deleted her and she wants to hang out tonight, watch movies and stay over. She calls me right after to say the same thing. I say "ok, come over, was staying in tonight anyways". She gets here, we're watching a movie, I try to kiss her, she doesn't kiss me back much. Later on I kiss her neck and tits (she has big tits and she wears low cut tops). She tells me to stop. Shortly after this she gets moody and calls this guy. Deleted her once again on fb and sent her a message saying that I don't want to hang with her again.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Sorry to hear that. Chicks can be flaky and ruthless sometimes. You did all you could. I'm glad you at least tried to escalate with her. I cringe reading these posts about, "This girl came over and slept in my bed. I didn't try anything with her. Now she won't answer my calls/texts. What should I do now?"

I would go NC on her. It isn't so much the fact that she didn't f*ck you. It's her coming over to have some alone time with you and then having some dude pick her up early. That's total BS.

Notwithstanding, was she at least a little receptive initially and then went cold on you? Sometimes, the slightest thing can turn them off.
she wasn't that receptive today at all. Last week we were making out til her question came up, and after that she wouldn't kiss me.

Today she'd give me a peck on the lips, but that's it. We were messing around and I pinned her down, held her arms above her head, started kissing her chest, and she started moaning. But ultimately told me to stop.

And this bs is that what I need right now. I'm already in a ****ty mood about my experiences with women recently, I honestly don't need this crap.

Reaction score
It really seems like you didn't get your point accross to her or something... I personally..
1. tell a woman what it is I want without telling her how I feel (at least before sex, then feelings are okay)
2. avoid lies when letting her know
3. don't ask many questions
4. assume verbal rapport
5. project sexual state to her

There it is... if we're alone especially its a done deal, of coarse every situation should be tailored differently because I will not feel the same way about one chick as I do about another AND every chick is different from the next

Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
she wasn't that receptive today at all. Last week we were making out til her question came up, and after that she wouldn't kiss me.

Today she'd give me a peck on the lips, but that's it. We were messing around and I pinned her down, held her arms above her head, started kissing her chest, and she started moaning. But ultimately told me to stop.

And this bs is that what I need right now. I'm already in a ****ty mood about my experiences with women recently, I honestly don't need this crap.
I guess you weren't aggressive enough, or maybe you should have lied and claimed to be with her to screw her... or... shes crazy.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
Last week we're chilling and she starts pulling this whole "would you ever date me?" bs. I say maybe, she gets all offended and tells me we're not having sex anymore. I'm like whatever. We head to a club, she gets drunk, and at the end of the night says she's not coming to my place and to get lost. I leave.

Delete her off fb this week since I'm not interested in being her gay friend. She messages me today asking why I deleted her and she wants to hang out tonight, watch movies and stay over. She calls me right after to say the same thing. I say "ok, come over, was staying in tonight anyways". She gets here, we're watching a movie, I try to kiss her, she doesn't kiss me back much. Later on I kiss her neck and tits (she has big tits and she wears low cut tops). She tells me to stop. Shortly after this she gets moody and calls this guy. Deleted her once again on fb and sent her a message saying that I don't want to hang with her again.
That explains it. She wanted to "forget" the ONS thing ever happened and start off new as bf/gf. This would mean having to "wait" anywhere from 3 dates to 6 weeks to properly f&ck as a couple. If you're just looking for a FB, she isn't it. Find some other girls.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
That explains it. She wanted to "forget" the ONS thing ever happened and start off new as bf/gf. This would mean having to "wait" anywhere from 3 dates to 6 weeks to properly f&ck as a couple. If you're just looking for a FB, she isn't it. Find some other girls.
Well I wouldn't make her my gf unless I could trust her, and this episode tonight (among others) has demonstrated that I can't. Plus I haven't had a gf in a long time and I was liking how things were going between us, and she had to go and ****ing ruin it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
Well I wouldn't make her my gf unless I could trust her, and this episode tonight (among others) has demonstrated that I can't. Plus I haven't had a gf in a long time and I was liking how things were going between us, and she had to go and ****ing ruin it.
Agreed. I don't think she's relationship material either.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
delayed anti-slut response. She thinks she should be dating to be screwing. She didn't like the maybe...she wanted a yes, it was so good I'll be your slave forever just give me sex. OR she thought you were now IN a relationship and wanted to build it on more than sex

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
delayed anti-slut response. She thinks she should be dating to be screwing. She didn't like the maybe...she wanted a yes, it was so good I'll be your slave forever just give me sex. OR she thought you were now IN a relationship and wanted to build it on more than sex
she didn't think we were dating. She said multiple times that we're not dating. Yet she'd be calling me daily (before she lost her phone). She's a slut. She's probably ****ing that guy as I type this. And I couldn't pick up a girl if my life depended on it (which is why this is pissing me off).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
she didn't think we were dating. She said multiple times that we're not dating. Yet she'd be calling me daily (before she lost her phone). She's a slut. She's probably ****ing that guy as I type this. And I couldn't pick up a girl if my life depended on it (which is why this is pissing me off).
You got this girl once and f*cked her. You can do it again with another girl. Believe me, the ONLY thing that keeps me going in this game is the fact that I've gotten laid before. You gotta use the same mindset.

I know how you feel though. It used to boil my blood to know that a girl that rejected me hooked up with another dude or it at least it APPEARED that she might have. With time and experience, I learned to "charge it to the game" and let it go.