Im So Confused!!

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. im a very outgoing guy, pretty popular, people seem to like me. and ive been told im quite handsome. so here is my dilema:

there is this girl i really like. lets call her #1. there is another equally as good looking girl. lets call her #2

#1 has shown definite signs of interest, hair tossing, dreamy eyes, her friend asked if i was single etc

#2 has not really shown any signs, but she is kinda shy

so here is my question: whenever #1 is around her other friends, they keep trying to convince me to go out with #2 saying that she really likes me and what not. and whenever #1 is by herself, she seems very very interested. i think that i connect better with #1 than #2. i just need to know if i should proceed with #1 or if shes playing hard to get, or doesnt know if im interested or what not.

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man i have literally the same dilemma. my #1 flirts with me so much its ridiculous. # 2 seems to like me but doesn't show it that much. yet i keep hearing how #1 is trying to get me to hook up with #2. its pissing me off. why do girls do this? oh and just on a side note #1 and 2 are roomates so im pretty sure if i hook up with #2 i can never get with #1

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
kino escalate on both of them...you'll be able to tell who wants you more..or at all
thank you!!! i never really used it before, but kino is unbelievably effective
i got my answer in no time

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score