Im sick of the games .. Im done

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oka so let me first off apologize for this d half drunken rant but.... It's time to set **** straight, Last year was one of the best years of my life when it came to women ... I was surrounded by women 24/7, my confidence was huge, I had a lot of friends but I was turning into a prick ... there is fine line between being arrogant and being ****y ...I was arrogant and I didn't like the man I was becoming, but I got girls 24/7 /...but I stopped..I broke it off with this beautiful girl I was dating because I messed around with two other women while I was with her and it was eating me up... this could have been one of the worst miskaes of my life but I’ve learned from it .

Towards the end of last year I started messing around with this cute brunet...she stayed over a few nights a week but we decided to stay unofficial because we headed home for the summer and I go to school in a different state then where I live ......so fast forward to now ... four weeks ago she tells me we cant hang out because she does not trust her self around me. She has feelings for her ex-boyfriend...blah...then last week she wants to eat lunch with me and have dinner and then last night she wants to watch a movie at my place ...well I cave and invite her over...She stays over and then today freezes on me... will not call me back...I am becoming the guy girls f*** but want date and to be honest I think I would rather be the AFC freind... because at least I can be happy in knowing i am doing the right thing...I am tired of the games ... i am done ...I know who I am ...I know where I want to go...I am not changing for anyone ...and I am not being the f*** buddy anymore .

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess being a FB is a mirroring extreme to being an AFC. Extremes are bad!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all have our own path to follow

I hope yours leads to happiness.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple Solution. Don't have sex with her. Being a surrogate vibrator is akin to being an emotional tampon in the sense that you're allowing yourself to be used for her gratification. If you think they only want you in their stable, and you're bothered by just being their stud, why do it?

Besides, ten bucks says that if you like this chick (I'd next her anyway for her unresolved issues) making yourself unavailable to her should get her to focus a bit more on where she's at with you and her ex which, another ten bucks, says is the reason she's playing icy/hot.

A DJ is a slave to nothing, least of all sex.

-CyranoDeBergerac