I'm pissed

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent the day with a girl I am interested in, as well as two other guy friends, and talk about a C0ckblock! One of them just monopolized the conversation, and everytime I brought up a subject, he would take over and talk and every time I tried to say more about the subject, the subject changed. Arg. Then they seem to start flirting, even though I know he is seriously interested with another girl. Insult to injury. Then, we start messing on the PC, and spend time watching the stupidest video clips I ever saw. Before that we played a game, "Mad Gab" and PS2, and for the first time in my life, I actually wanted to go home cuz I was so bored, pissed, and feeling down.

I don't ever plan on having this friend with me again as long as I am haning out with this girl.

I am way too young to be in love really, but I am not even able to sleep, which is really unusual for me.

I guess this is just a rant. But I still ain't feeling better. DAmn.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the number 1 thing i've learned is. TO NOT HAVE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS AROUND YOU when your with a girl. but see theres a way to still see a girl with a friend around. All you gotta do is make the guy look bad infront of the girl and keep it up.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, come on, man. At 800+ posts, you should know how to defuse an AMOG situation easily. If you want an AMOG to stop a behavior, pin them on it, and associate it to their interest in the girl.

AMOG: Keeps talking to the girl and makes it so you can't grab center.
You say: "Dude, you two are like a married couple, except HE's the one with the gab."

You can subtlely inject into the woman's mind that the AMOG is simply being desperate and needy by associating his interest with a set of behaviors. Learn it, practice it, internalize it.

-Damian

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Damien, I know how to deal with amogs, but this guy is a really good friend, and I don't wanna make him look like a real ass in front of her cuz she is good friends with him too and will just make me the villian if I shut him down.

I was venting, and it helped. I did get some sleep and felt better today.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks.

Try talking to him and explaining why you're pissed off in private. Don't go off on him, he probably didn't realize what he was doing.

Reaction score
Phat said:
the number 1 thing i've learned is. TO NOT HAVE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS AROUND YOU when your with a girl. but see theres a way to still see a girl with a friend around. All you gotta do is make the guy look bad infront of the girl and keep it up.
NO! diffinately not make ur friend look bad infront of a girl. Talkin to him is the best way tell him the girl ur working on if he refuses to listen hes not worth ur breath nor friendship. Dont ever make him look bad though simply see what he is doing analize and customize, i mean he must be doing somthing right to get the girls attention away from you.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVP¤¥¤JI€GALO said:
NO! diffinately not make ur friend look bad infront of a girl. Talkin to him is the best way tell him the girl ur working on if he refuses to listen hes not worth ur breath nor friendship. Dont ever make him look bad though simply see what he is doing analize and customize, i mean he must be doing somthing right to get the girls attention away from you.
It isn't something he is doing right that I am not doing enough of, it is just that they are more into stupid videos and video game freaks. I am not. I can usually hold her attention pretty well, and am closer to her then he is. Guess it is a confidence issue, although it is really rare, for me that is.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
wavejam, watch who you call friend. a really good friend would let you work your game and then afterwords tell you his opinion on the whole situation. I have a good friend and he has game and if he really wanted to he could try to ****block me but he doesnt. Instead he just helps. I used to have friends like yours and they are still my friends but not good friends anymore

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
42-Colrath said:
wavejam, watch who you call friend. a really good friend would let you work your game and then afterwords tell you his opinion on the whole situation. I have a good friend and he has game and if he really wanted to he could try to ****block me but he doesnt. Instead he just helps. I used to have friends like yours and they are still my friends but not good friends anymore
note taken colrath. will do. I am actually thinking it is probably best to only hang out with him when it is a "just us guys" hanging out time.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
live and learn?
yep.

Anyways, I have a month till graduation, so I am really just looking for a good time. So in the end, it doesn't matter.

I can't wait to go to college and meet new people!