I'm not sure what happened...

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl's been blowing up my phone with messages, I'd reply back for a few then stop for the day. I didn't want to have a txt convo, I preferr in person. I thought I would drag out the chase a bit , you know - make her work for it.

The other day our conov went like so:
her: what r u doing?
me: going to the mall to pick up some stuff
her: oh ? when I have to go later today too =P
me: be there in 15 mins, u?
her: 20 minutes, what are you getting
blah blah blah

I know where she lives, so it seems like she left her house right after she got my message. We met up , we flirted a bit, she gave me a ride home. We joked and txted a little more.

2 days later, she seems less interested and replies very slowly (2-3 hours) (it's odd because she used to reply right away). And her texts are no longer jokes, they're more straightforward platonic questions "what are you doing for mothers day?"

I'm wondering what happened? Did I drag out the chase too long? It's only been 2 weeks!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
over thinking = your own demise.....if she wants you she comes to you, plain and simple

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are weird like that bro. some days they're more interested and excited, and other days they just play hard to get. I'm pretty sure it's all their little game.

Try playing it and using their own tricks on them!

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is probably really into you...but scared herself with how 'needy' she was being texting you so much, with little response from you. I wouldn't worry about it...if you're into her atleast make sure she knows it before she decides you're NOT into her and moves on.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
over thinking = your own demise.....if she wants you she comes to you, plain and simple

bottom line factor.

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, overthinking is not good in relationships... but it's also the reason why I'm so good at my job.