I'm Mean?

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to be ****y and funny but i don't think im getting either of those points across. Some girls just tell me that i'm mean but i can't tell if they're serious or what. Ideas?

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
like if they say hi to me in the hallway, i'll pretend to ignore them then after i'll just laugh. I'll also like throw someone's item on the ground or something or just generally ignore people or something..?

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just being a douchebag.

Fly-err

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not ****y or funny. That's just rude and annoying, especially if you laugh at someone for throwing their **** on the ground. ****y and funny is being playful with everyone around you. Basically being "mean" but with a friendly vibe. What you're doing doesn't have that vibe.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the problem is that im not a very funny guy at all... how do i get to be fun? im more like really wound up....

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.... so even though if i am funny and stuff, should i be like sorta meanish or should i be pretty nice to the girls that im interested in?

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
man im in the same boat here, im not funny to anyone at all, except certain times when i dont mean to be funny wich are few and far between

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
def not a troll bro. im lookin to up my game next year. revamp myself for the next year.

@ DJ hero, basically assert yourself but be nice with your actions? haha.... thats going to need work. and theres a difference between being a alpha and c&f? blah this stuff is hard lol