IM losing interest in G/F

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the opposite of what most of you guys worry about. Don't know why but i have been recently losing interest in my GF. I used to be crazy about her and a couple things left a bad taste in my mouth (months ago and nothing as bad as cheating). I have even though about breaking up.
I don't know if this is just a phase or if i stopped liking her. thoughts?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the Challange Over Already!?

Don't have sex with her for a few weeks... Then you'll start liking her again...

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i dunno bout that.. i lost interest in my gf.. no point in stayin with someone if you dont have any I say..

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
******* said:
This is the opposite of what most of you guys worry about. Don't know why but i have been recently losing interest in my GF. I used to be crazy about her and a couple things left a bad taste in my mouth (months ago and nothing as bad as cheating). I have even though about breaking up.
I don't know if this is just a phase or if i stopped liking her. thoughts?
Did she give attention to other guys (flirting)? That's what my last girlfriend did and it ****ed up my attraction for her. She didn't cheat on me, but I wasn't gonna let her disrespect me like that, especially when I saw her flirting with other guys practically in front of me. It bugged me that she didn't respect me enough to not flirt with anyone else (and yes, I felt a bit jelous but I kept that to myself), and I dumped her. She ended up crying over me for over a week.

My suggestion is just start seeing other girls and see what your options are. When you have others in line, when you break up it won't affect you as much emotionally.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like this with my last GF. One day when I was over, I was like WTF am I doing here? 0 attraction what so ever. People change, if she's holding you back, cut her loose.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Maybe things are just getting kinda routine. Go do something spontaneous. Go do something neither of you have ever done before. Go do something you haven't done in years, since you were kids.

If you try all that, and you still feel this way, then seriously consider what breaking up would do to both of you. If you can live with the consequences, then there you go.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta refresh it.. do the new things and make it exciting again.. how about having a vacation in an exotic island covered by palm trees and finely grained sand beaches?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Take some time away from her, a couple of weeks maybe.

You will either miss her like crazy or you will appreciate the freedom. If it's the latter, then it's only fair for both of you to end things amicably.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody feel like this and got their interest back eventually?

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not interested anymore then just break up with her.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try something new in bed ... like fisting or watersports.

Experiment!