I'm know an idiot for doing this but...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh ok,about u having a crush on her,yeah she's an amazing person inside and out,i dont want you to get hurt,so i think I should say that she's only views you as a friend,and likes your company alot and says you are a lot of fun,but only wants to be friends and nothing more,even if she's ever single again"

I know i'm a **** but I was out of it (medication and alcohol) and sent e-mails to this girl's let's call her H (that I went to the movies with/had coffee with) best friend (let's call her A)...and got this back from her, now I have 2 questions.

1-Should it not be H's place to tell me this?

2-Does it seem like A is somewhat jealous of the attention her friend is getting?

I have moved on but was just curious cos we all know girls can say one thing and mean another or another or another :crackup:

oh and I got this too

"and anyway you definetly dont want anyone our age..you need someone in late 20's early/mid 30's...early 20's will always be trouble..girls are immature and deffiently dont want to settle down..sorry to say that but it's true....they just want to party..."

Insight of a 21 year old who is cute and single...there you have it.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the pain. You CAN'T figure out what women think. Men aren't wired to understand how they think. So stop trying to. Just realize their thought processes are wacked and move on!

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're NOT her type.

That's all it means. You're looking for a girlfriend. And she's looking for a good time. Simple as that. You want to settle down, that's the impression she must have gotten from the date or your character. She probably doesn't want to get serious. Damn. She's only 21.

Why you young guys want to get "locked down" at such a young age is totally beyond me. Do it with a girl you didn't outright make her your girl from the jump. Let her CHOOSE to be your girl.

The point learn from the mistake and move on like Flexion said. I wouldn't contact A or H. Especially A, she shouldn't have said anything and stayed out of it. Still on some High School sh1t. At 21 girls just want to party and "explore options". if she's cute and attractive then she's getting the multiple attention she desires.

And after years of placing her ankles behind her head, she's going to be looking for Mr. Nice guy or you, the guy that sweated her back in the day. When she had LOW miles. :crackup:

The sh1t's not right, is it??

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never want to talk to her friend because it is a potential c0ckblock. Her friend should not even exist in your world until this girl has proven her loyalty and trust to you.

Everything her friend said is hearsay and possibly a lie.

Women sabotage their friend's relationships all the time.

THE RIGHT METHOD THIS WOMEN SHOULD FOLLOW: I don't really like who my friend is seeing but hey this is just my preference and therefore I won't interfere.

THE WRONG METHOD THIS WOMEN AND MANY MORE FOLLOW: eww I really don't like the guy she is seeing even though he makes her happy. She desereves better!!! I better talk sh1t about him behind his back to her or tell him in "confidentiality" that she is not interested, and try to introduce her to other men which in my eyes are deemed suited. Beside's I am single now and this guy is breaking up our sisterhood bond together, it is not fair!! blah blah blah. <--------BE AWARE OF THE EVIL C0CKBLOCKING FRIEND!!! ALL WOMEN HAVE AT LEAST ONE!!

Brainman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, just don't introduce her to your roommate. Wait... does your roommate have anything to do with this?

-BM

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^lol...yeah she met her last week...and was an idiot around her, she laughed really loudly at everything my other roomate was saying like he it was soooo funny, quite sad really...and H has a boyfriend and I was talking to A before I ever met H.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Don - why the f*ck are you asking her friend if she's interested - that's something a high school girl would do.

21 year olds are just for f*cking and chucking, even if you get with her, she'll be a massive pain in the ass.

Reaction score
I don't want to be an asswhole, but reading your posts are making me feel better about myself in some ways.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BiggestVaginaOnEarth
I don't want to be an asswhole, but reading your posts are making me feel better about myself in some ways.
Well, you're obviously in search of something on here.

This poor sod needs to realise that all girls have their own f*cking agenda.

I don't care if this other broad was her best friend, she may not like the idea that her friend could get with a guy like Juan_Don, who may just be better than her guy. So she'll scuttle it. Yes, girls are that f*cking petty. For all he knows now, this girl may well have been interested in him, but her best friend put the ki-bosh on any potential they might have had out of pure spite.

I mean come on, I've been away from this site for a couple of months, and now I'm seeing DJ 101 sh*t from everyone on here, and some of these dudes have obviously not even read the DJ Bible.

That's why there's all these pointless and frankly, annoying threads.

This is kindergarten sh*t people, read the f*cking bible.