I'm in the market for a new home - DJ question about location.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you pick a house within walking distance to downtown where the prices are much higher like 800 sq ft condo for $200K? Or would you position your new home in between work and weekend downtown play? Or would you purchase your new home right next to work, thereby saving gas, but sacrificing 10 miles or apprx 22 minutes from downtown when it comes time to pull your ONSs back to your place?

How much does your ability to DJ enter in to your decision of where to buy a new home? This is a tough decision as with any big purchase. If I got the new construction downtown condo I believe that I'd be racking up a lot of pu55y in the future, but as the same time, I'd be throwing a lot of money way in gas commuting to work. Is the poon really worth it? to throw away all that money just to be near it?

Reaction score
Your decisions should never be based on a vagina!!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this scenario, you have to consider other factors as well, such as what your personal needs are for space, and what other pros & cons are of downtown living.

I'm also in the market and considering what you're asking here. Aside from "better logistics" for your social life, the downtown living will put you in proximity of many entertainment options. Going to some event or just to hit the bars is a hell of a lot easier when it's a short cab ride vs. driving 30 minutes and spending money on parking, having to sober up a bit for the ride home, concerning yourself with your car, the weather, traffic, crowds, DUIs, etc.

Aside from the purely quantitative cost/benefit analysis, consider this - What impact will living downtown or in the burbs have on your creative energy, your soul, and your well-being? Will it make you a more effective or less effective human being? Will it speed up the pace at which you live or slow it down?

Personally, I'm leaning toward the downtown living. Your situation might be different though. I'm self-employed and am not held to getting into work at a specific time, so the commute isn't a big deal to me if traffic is bad, but it might be to you. Also, I want a zero-maintenance living arrangement because I do travel a fair amount, and I am very minimalist in terms of material possessions. Your situation may be entirely different.

Bottom line... yes, the easier logistics of getting laid is an attractive benefit of downtown living, but it's just one variable.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Bottom line... yes, the easier logistics of getting laid is an attractive benefit of downtown living, but it's just one variable.
Yes. Because I've read that the longer the "bounce" to C3, comfort 3 to begin seduction, the more the comfort will wear off and your being stuck with LMR, especially if the alcohol starts wearing off. So this is my problem. Of course, I could just stay where I live now in the ghetto (my stuff gets stolen pretty regularly), and save money, get married, and find a new home together with my new wife. Would you advise me to taste-test the many poons? Or to go for the One poon that I might love for life? I would like to taste test some more to find out what I might be missing out on.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a home as well. It will be my first.

In my case I'm evaluating the following characteristics:

1) Resale value. Is it a place that will easy to sell if you want or need to move away?

2) Proximity to work. I like to be closer to work. This is why I'm leaning towards the area close to downtown which is more expensive.

As far as the women go, know you can find plenty of women anywhere and everywhere you go. Don't worry about pulling them towards your place all the time. I prefer to go to their place. It really is a benefit especially if you find out they are the needy, crazy type that might stalk you!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Yes. Because I've read that the longer the "bounce" to C3, comfort 3 to begin seduction, the more the comfort will wear off and your being stuck with LMR, especially if the alcohol starts wearing off. So this is my problem. Of course, I could just stay where I live now in the ghetto (my stuff gets stolen pretty regularly), and save money, get married, and find a new home together with my new wife. Would you advise me to taste-test the many poons? Or to go for the One poon that I might love for life? I would like to taste test some more to find out what I might be missing out on.
First, when I mentioned the "logistics of getting laid," I wasn't really referring to "C3, comfort 3" (whatever the hell that means.). I was more referring to the fact that it's not a pain in the ass to go out and have fun when you're proximal to the entertainment. That, and you'll be around more attractive single women.

In response to your question, don't go out of your way to get 'wived.' Go date non-exclusively. You owe it to yourself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Your decisions should never be based on a vagina!!
Especially when it involves hundreds of thousands of dollars! :kick:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
In response to your question, don't go out of your way to get 'wived.'
Wow, new term. Doesn't sound that appealing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm now seriously considering the expensive condo downtown, Despite the extra gas commuting to work. I'm in this life, my life, for the P00n, not the work and money.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Downtown living isn't bad if you work away from downtown. At least during the commute to work, your going the opposite direction of traffic, so your not stuck in as many jams.

Also the cab rides home from the bar are cheaper compared to the cost of gas to work.

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a RE broker in Calif. buy in the best area you can afford, regardless of where it's at, reasons: appreciation of value, future demand and better safer area and no dumb **** neighbors, the more you can afford the less likely you'll have to deal with low lifes polluting your neighborhood.