I'm in the Dallas Magazine!

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! I think you come off well even though the article was a hatchet job - because everybody will naturally assume that the female journalist hated the thought of the seminars and set out to cut you down, so they won't believe her. (She learned from sociology class to intensely hate men identifying themselves as men, no doubt.) And every reader will find the idea of such seminars intriguing, and would like to see for themselves what secrets you teach there.

If you haven't been in the news before, welcome to the club - now you know how they almost always make the object of an article either a demon or an angel. You got the demon treatment, so have some other people I know. The carelessness and the outright lying about facts is normal - they know noone will sue them.

Note how their strongest weapon is not actually lying, but making everything sound more extreme than it is. They'll pick the details that help them in that endeavor, and they'll choose their words carefully. An extreme picture, a "strawman," is always easier to strike down than the real, nuanced picture. So Prophet seems "born again," and so on.

Thank God for the internet, sapping the power and authority of these news bastards. Ahh, good times...!

(I don't like media people? How could you tell?)

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, how well do the newbies do when you take them out like that? And what do they think of it afterward? Nervous or happy?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man did she make it sound so ......... negative damn, and that vigo guy just needs a kick up the backside, if you read between the lines she sorta makes it sound like we have no soul and we're doing something evil.

p.s why didnt one of your better guys try and game here the hard way, she knows your there to game so it would have been a challenge, might of made her see things from a different angle

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link to some excerpts of their reviews/reports:
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2005/07/testimonial-excerpts.html

I think they got a lot out of it, at least I hope they did. The results of the night, which she didn't speak of, was one make out, couple of kiss closes, and several number closes.

Couple of my previous Dallas students from those workshops (at least three that I know of) have gotten laid since then. Can't attribute it all to my teaching (as much as it inflates my ego), but I like to think that I was able to help them out.

As for Gaming her, that was a business call on my end. I thought it would have been a bad idea to mix that up (especially if it ended up being a ONS... which she just had BEFORE the event). And anyways, she definitely wasn't hot. At best, I'd give her a 5.

flu

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am the only woman in the Belmont Room, and no one wants my opinion on how to approach women. The irony appears lost on everyone."

Hahaha. Classic female mind. Awesome :)

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think that part was FALSE.

She never really gave her opinion, mostly taking notes. What's she is referring to there about my "cute tits" opener is that I was saying that it's not about WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... not that I'd ever recommend a newbie use that approach until he's actually gotten good.