I'm in a difficult situation I need some friendly advice :-(

Bosscatxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel so alone no one to ask for advice . The guy I have been seeing I like a lot we are having a no strings fling . I have known him on n off since jan , first time round it ended over an argument but we sorted it out and met again . he is being strange again the other week I had a night out and he asked twice about it and started hinting if I had met someone I said no I'm not like that , this annoyed me because first time round he used to be jealous , then he started to be cold with me I then asked if he wants to end this we will , he said he feels confused and if He someone and vise Versa he would feel bad I said it's ok it's just fun !! A few days later I asked would we never see each other again and he said I never said we would never meet again . He is confusing as I enjoy it but he makes me feel confused what should I do ? I didn't message him did two days after and he messaged me asking if I'm ok . If he doesn't want this why can't he say then move on ? He avoids them questions ... Confused :-(

Bosscatxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to have more with him but he wants different things . He îs the only man I have been since my split 2 years ago .

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bosscatxx said:
I would love to have more with him but he wants different things . He îs the only man I have been since my split 2 years ago .
Then you need to cut him loose and move on with your life. This is the advice we would give to any man who had oneitis for a chick.

Bosscatxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just fun between us nothing serious , if he doesn't want to anymore I have given him many opportunities to escape lol !!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Bosscatxx said:
It's just fun between us nothing serious , if he doesn't want to anymore I have given him many opportunities to escape lol !!
He's caught in limbo. On one hand, he's not happy or perhaps he's bored/frustrated. On the other hand, he doesn't want to give up the sex.

A lot of people stay trapped in FWB arrangements for that reason.

"It sucks, but I least I'm getting laid" so I'll continue lol.

Bosscatxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis ? We hardly have sex because we work long hours and love a distance ....,. He can be strange then lovely when we meet

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time one of these fake female poster trolls starts a thread, the place goes nuts.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't think you're attractive enough and you find him more attractive. Stop trying to date out of your league, hypergamous slut lol.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
There is no reason for him to commit to you because you don't offer anything.

He is f*cking you and he wants to keep doing so.. but that's really all he wants. He doesn't see the value in you.

Its your choice to either accept your position as a plate OR to find a pandering beta fag who will give you the attention you "deserve". :up: