Im having problems keeping woman around

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this trend for a while now. I go on a date or they come over to my place, we hook up, whether it leads to sex or not. They dont seem to stick around. Maybe enough rapport wasn't built? Or the fact we dont go on actual "dates" so maybe they think im a player and just looking for sex?

Every once a while one or two come around and stick around for a while. Those are the girls who are my FWB.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to help, but I broke two plates this week. One I would have considered going exclusive with actually had the stones to say she wanted out, because she couldn't handle meeting my kid.
Last week she wants a relationship, and in three days while on her cycle it changes to good bye.
I know that screams "other guy" but I kind of doubt it.
Anyways, really crappy thing to say to a father....NEXT.

Sorry for thread jack.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
F**k relationships! Too much work and stress. You're better off with a Mercedes Benz!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless their IL is extremely high, I don't bring them home until the third date (or even later). If you want to keep them around, you have to treat them like they're more than just a lay. You actually have to spend some quality time with them!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your best friend for honest feedback.

They usually know the reason if there is one.

Press them until you find out one unpleasant thing about yourself.

And don't resent it later on.

For us to make a judgement, you have to tell us much more about who you

are and what you do.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Crissco,
Oh don't worry about it...probably you don't really understand what you actually want,and what your strengths are?...Couldn't help laugh at Nemo "You're better off with a Mercedes Benz!"...Mate you are so right,I could buy a stable of Rollers with the money I have seen go down the drain!

Ballie57

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco

That is what spinning the plates are all about.

I want to buy a new motorbike - so I look at Harleys.
The Harley Davidson is a good bike (on tar :)), but useless on dirt roads.
Maybe a Truimph? No, too powerfull and expensive.
Or a Honda? dual purpose? - no, too tall for me, nice ride - but I cannot put my feet flat on the ground.
Yes, the new Kawasaki 800cc road bike would be could - Hmmm, let's see what else there is...
Aha, a Royal Enfield Classic 500! Just right, comfortable seat, powerfull 500cc "Thumper" engine, with EFI and dual spark plugs.
How much? R 52000 - that's cheap for what I get and it comes in silver too.
Wow, I can afford that big deposit with easy payment plan.
That's the one for me.

So it is with women, you keep looking until you find the right one - they are also an investment in time and money and low maintenance costs.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ballie,
How do you look after it when you leave it to go Whooring around in Durban?

Solomon777

Reaction score
I'm assuming you put in an adequate performance in the sack ie, lasted at least 5 minutes and don't have a pinky sized member... So let's say you have the basics covered (because if you are a minute man and/or a pinky man you won't be keeping too many women after the lay), then you have to look at the timeline immediately after the first sexual encounter... how was it? Did you guys talk and laugh? Did she seems relieved and content or did she go silent? If she goes silent, it usually means that she isn't feeling good about herself for whatever reason.

One of the most important things are an initial lay is the send her home (or leave her) on a high... You want her eager to see you again to take give her that 'high' feeling again.

So my advise is ...put in a good performance but also don't leave any lose ends...wrap up the evening well so that they girl feels special and appreciated...DO NOT BE A SUCK however....like being nicer to her or wanting to spoon and shhh or spilling your guts...

Less talk and more action...hold her...look into her eyes.......

Remeber, you got what you wanted...play it up so that she feels she got what she wanted as well....an emotional connection.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll know when you meet the right girl. Obviously we don't know if you really are an exciting guy or the most boring person in the world, but the girls do. If the short terms you are talking about are less than a month I'd say you have a problem and you may want to ask some of the women why they lost interest. If it varies for many months at a time then you two are probably not meant for each other. All people have their own problems or ways of living life. Once you meet someone who can accept your ways and you can accept theirs it will be the relationship that lasts.

And thats all folks!

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
I noticed this trend for a while now. I go on a date or they come over to my place, we hook up, whether it leads to sex or not. They dont seem to stick around. Maybe enough rapport wasn't built? Or the fact we dont go on actual "dates" so maybe they think im a player and just looking for sex?

Every once a while one or two come around and stick around for a while. Those are the girls who are my FWB.
I see you are from New York. New York has a dating culture and girls go on multiple dates every week so if they were to sleep with even ten percent of their dates, their count would get too high. They like to hook up with guys they like, but not sleep and then move on to their next date who might be richer

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same, never take girls on dates after finishing. Just invite them round for drinks, chats and sex, but it never develops into a relationship.

On that note 3 plates broken this week, and 2 of them by them going back to ex-boyfriends.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was happening to me and I recently figured out why, my vibe was basically saying I just wanted something physical.

Sure they'll give it up in the moment, but if they sense that's ALL you're about they're more inclined to see other guys and blow you off.

Why? Because the other guy/s are possibly being way more aloof and they can't read if he's just all about sex or maybe there's hope for more.

Next time, try hanging out with a girl without thinking about sex at all, eliminate your desire 100% and just be fun, playful, exciting, interesting. Not only will you end up getting physical but she won't feel so "used" because in her mind it'll appear as if it just sort of happened (the fairy tale story all girls want to tell)