Im gonna talk to this girl

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im still a newbie as you can tell from my last post. I have read up on some stuff thought and i think im mostly not an AFC, mentality wise. I just need to face certain fears.

Today im going approach this girl in my work (fear). I havnt talked to her before but she is quite loud and popular and is just nice to everybody. She also smiles at me and we have talked and met eachother.

This will be the first time i will actually have a conversation with her. That goes for any girl in my work that i am attracted to.

I just have a few queries. Should i talk about work related stuff? or is that being boring. Maybe just to open up? Last week when she said hi to me i already grinned at her. I asked my friend what that grin i did portrayed and he said "Whoa man it looks like a cheeky, i wana fvck you grin"... haha ah well. I guess that was the intention.

Also i have trouble with becoming self concious about were i am looking when talking with girls. Is there anyway to stop this. Any Tricks? or where to look, when she is a) talking to me and b) when im talkign to her. Sometiems ill loook in somebodies eyes the whole time they are talking to me. Is this good?? i start feeling awkward after a while.

I heard of a technique while giving speaches/presentations that if u become self concious with ur arms u shoult put them together and naturally u will be more relaxed with ur hands. THat works! need one for the eyes i think.

Im all prepped to be a good listner and look for lines she gives me and im aiming for a 10 minutes convo and atleast 5 laughs from her. If anyone can helped me on just those few things i think i can do this.

later

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect too much, but use this experience as a beginning of your DJ life. Your main goal is to get over your fears, not to worry too much about getting the girl. I reccommend you read up on kino and use that, since it's much more powerful than you think. Go to the Bible for some good articles on kino and on approaches.

Good luck,
WB

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put your arms in your pockets, but crossing them might work. I think it shows some ****iness or confidence.
Remember, stay calm, talk to her like you've known her forever, ask open ended questions. Good luck

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture her as as girl who you have known your entire life. I'm assuming that you have some close female friends.

Say to her whatever you would say to your friends.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work is definitely a good convo to break the ice. It has worked for me on a number of occasions.

Don't worry about what your grin may have meant. That's being way too self concious.

As for looking in a girls eyes, this is definitely a good thing if you're interested. If you look away too often it gives the impression that you're not interested. Chicks love it when you pay attention.