I'm going to be SO FAT. You just wait.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Original Post:

Hi Everyone,

I am at a bit of a crossroads with my wife. On the one hand, she says she needs to go on a diet. On the other hand, everytime I look up she is devouring a pizza, cheese burgers, ice cream, doughnuts, and TONS of Coke and Dr. Pepper. She is not working and watches TV all day.

As an FA I am pleased with the results. In the last 2 years she has probably gained close to 100 lbs.. I am also someone who believes that we make our own choices in life. If she wants to lose weight or stop gaining she needs to take action. It seems however, that she enjoys eating and watching TV all day more than diet and exercise.

Currently her health is good, but she is feeling down because she is growing out of all her clothes and can't find anything to wear at even the plus size shops. Yet one of the things that attracted her to me was that I have always enjoyed her weightgain. Before meeting me, she swore she would never date a man who did not like larger women because she was done with diets.

Should I try to encourage her to exercise and eat right, or should I leave her to her own devices? We can barely go to movies because she can't fit in the seats. At restuarants, boothes are out of the question because her belly is so big. So her weight is interfering with some things she likes.

What do you think I should do?

Relply 1:

I don't see this as being such a big dillemma. Clearly, she enjoys her current lifestyle, so I would leave her to it. If she doesn't make any effort to lose weight and instead eats in front of the tv, then it's clear that what she really wants for herself the most is to eat and relax. She knows she will gain more weight, and yet she keeps doing it. That shows me that that is what she wants. Just make sure to keep her comfortable and provide food. Women in general say a lot of things they don't mean, so a better way to gauge her meaning is to look at her actions. Here's a handy translation.
WomenSpeak: "I know I should really be losing weight, but... *grabs pizza*"
English: "I love having the freedom of living this way, but I don't want to admit to being a glutton, so I'll call it something else."
Unless she approaches you for a one-on-one discussion about how concerned she is about her health and then lays out a plan for losing weight, I would just ignore her casual weight loss comments and keep pampering her.

Reply 2:

keep the snacks close. keep her on the couch. Offer to "treat" to larger clothes beyond size 32 via catalogs. Reward gains with attention. Life isn't forever and there are many ways to enjoy the ride.

And more!

Where did I find this?

HERE: http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/index.php

I just can't stop laughing, its so addictive. :yes:

Reaction score
This thread is so funny! Good joke dude... letting your fat wife get fatter! Omg that site was hilarious fat people giving each other compliments so they can stuff themselves more. :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
This scares me on so many levels... people are so used to being fat that they decided its sexy now.
A woman from another country asked me what BBW meant and I told her "Believes Bodyfat is Wonderful." Some zaftig women overheard what I said and gave me icy stares. So I said to them "What? It's not wonderful?" They just rolled their eyes and waddled off. Oh well, I guess it's not that wonderful... :rolleyes:

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fantasyfeeder website is just wrong.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that I just want to commit suicide now...

btw I jabbed a fork into my eye socket after taking a look at the pictures gallery.

At least I got a 100 pound girl right now :rockon:

And the saddest part of this website is that they have over 4,000 members

comic_relief

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat, out of shape, slobs gotta have love to. So, they go looking for other lazy, fat, out of shape slobs because normal sized people find overweight people to be disgusting and lazy to not put in the effort to remain healthy. So, that's why they have so many members.

Reaction score
"Yes, I shall always have something to say about these high testosterone steroid freaks! They are sub-human!

Their broad shoulders and narrow hips makes them look like top-heavy gorillas!

I like the nice soft round appearance of a fat person, and to me, a plump round face looks more friendly, more peaceful and serene. Thin people have hatchet-faces, and guys who are muscle-bound have a latern jaw and mean and hostile looking faces.

I'm only 2 inches taller than you, at 5 ft. 6 in. and 365 pounds. We fat people do not look like boulders.

Boulders are cold and hard. Fat people are soft and warm. I think I would prefer the word "cream puff" instead! smiley

We fatties are such gentle creatures, and so, we are often easily pushed around my people who are mean, violent, and aggressive.

They don't understand the pleasure we enjoy from being nice and fat, how soft and warm and comfortable it feels.

We happy little fatties have found peace and contentment, living in our soft round bodies.

We live the good life, a live of comfort and ease, and so, thin people and muscles freaks are actually jealous of the peace and contenment we have found." quoted from TEDDYBEAR

"If I'm standing next to some group of skinny meanies I let some gas escape right next to them and walk away... "

I guess their brain turned into fat too... :crackup:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
A woman from another country asked me what BBW meant
Actually I noticed that BBW is hardley mentioned anymore in the media (I think the term big was getting to them lol) now they use the more friendly term PSW - Plus size woman. I love how the fat grotesque women on tv are now proudly proclaiming that that most men these days can't handle a sexy plus size woman.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
...I love how the fat grotesque women on tv are now proudly proclaiming that that most men these days can't handle a sexy plus size woman.
Tell me about it. How many guys that you know have a forklift readily accessible?

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hey, there is one thing that fat women and only fat women are good for, and that's navel sex. :eek:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You know when a fat person is on a diet, instead of normal milk and Oreos, they get low-fat milk and Fudge-os.
---
What's the relationship between a fatty's belly size and their hand size? How many Cheetos they can grab out of the bag.

Add to the jokes!

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
"ILUVFATGIRLS wrote:
Hi I've been very lucky to meet a girl who is a BBW. She is beautiful and I am all for her getting bigger and bigger. Skin folds are soo sexy and I just luv to put my head on her soft belly and go to sleep.

We have an issue and I hope those more experienced can help us with. She finds it very difficult to keep her self clean around the bottom area. She also feels very tired after trying to wipe. I don't care I luv her however she is but my baby is self concious.

I have offered to install a bidet to help. Or I have offered to help her in the bathroom. Can any of the girls give suggestions. ?"

Some other fat, ****ing ***hole replied:

"Perhaps I can offer some hope.

To be honest, I'm also beginning to have a little difficulty reaching around behind myself.

I'm 5 ft. 6 in. and weigh 365 pounds, and when I'm standing up, I measure 66 inches around my lower belly, hips, and butt, so I'm as big around as I am tall. I'm somewhat pear shaped. My arms and legs are kind of short in proportion to my body. A typical endomorph!

When I'm sitting down, my lower body spreads out to about 78 inches around, and so, I get a pain in my side when I try to reach around and behind.

Now there is a web site called Super Size World where one can order all kinds of products to aid us in our Super Sized Life Style, including products to aid in personel Personal Hygiene.

Just go to this web site:

http://www.supersizeworld.com

I know that I'm going to have to order some of these special products myself, such as extra long toenail clippers, a long shoehorn, and even a sock holder because I have difficulty bending over to put on my socks and shoes.

Then I also need to order a long handle back scrubber with replacable sponges that attach to the end. It can also be used to wash those hard to reach areas when taking a shower.

And then they also have a long handle toilet paper holder. Need I say more?

They also have many other products, like seat belt extenders for when you fly, so that you don't have to ask the stewardess for one because you have your own.

And finally, they have special scales for those of us who weigh more the 350 pounds. In fact, they have a scale with a minimum capacity of 350. In other words, if you weigh less than 350 you're too light for the scale. It won't weight you!

Ah! Talk about sweet revenge!"

Yes. Sweet revenge indeed :rolleyes:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ohh, thought of another one!
--
If you're fat and you know it, clap your hands!
Oh wait...you can't reach..

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I love this. lot of interesting ppl in this world

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=1&thread_id=2684

It's the new "Idiots guide to growth" Warboss Alex, you have it all wrong.

Fatty:

To gain weight you must eat and eat and eat my friend.
Another EXELLENT way to gain weight is through beverages.
Lots of Soda, and Juice.

Also you can go to a place like GNC (general nutrition center) or any other place that is made for bodybuilder freaks, and purchase weight gain powder. I had a friend that was into that kind of dumb garbage, he bought it in big huge tubs. He went on about how each serving contains like... 1000 calories.

Get some of that and here is what you do.

Put milk and cream in a blender
Add the weight gain powder.
Depending on how much milk and cream you added put 1 - 3 banana's for extra calories and nutrition.
Put about 10 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter.

That is a great recipe for something to drink before going to bed.
Also I dont think you need to be afraid of gaining any muscle, as I think that stuff only works for gaining muscle with exercise.

Remember, keep drinking lots and lots of fruit juices just like teddybear says. Drink them all day long.
Get as little exercise as possible

Oh yah... and if you dont want to get the weight gain powder you can use the
same recipe without the powder... That drink is still PACKED to the man boobs with calories.

Hopefully me and you will be fat as we want to be one day.
Have fun my fat friend.

And always remember, if you dont want to burn calories by walking, then you can always roll.
God speed