I'm getting sick of the "hey i gotta run now ****"

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend has been calling me, talking for a few minutes and then pulling the "hey i gotta go, I'll call you back card" on me.

FVCK that. I'm not going to answer for awhile. It's really pissing me off.

She did it yesterday and I just about wrote her off for good. Not like I'm sitting around waiting for her to call but **** she called me like 10 hours later.

FVCK that.

Now she had a traumatic week last week and I've been cool about it. She got robbed.

She hasn't been acting the same since.

Gladiator80

Reaction score
Hi, just wanna say that telephones are relationship killers. I never like to talk on the phone, infact most of my conversations may last under 8 mins, I just use the phone to set up outings with friends or any girls I may be interested in.

Gladiator80

Reaction score
Oh and if she pulls that I'm busy bull**** constantly with you, why not turn the tables on her, you do it.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have any respect for you or your time. It's almost like she's saying " i have him wrapped around my finger, therefore i can do whatever i want and his feelings don't matter to me." Why put yourself through any more emotional distress by continuing this relationship?

Dump her, and i can guarantee you will find out for sure just how much she is into you. If you dump her and she calls you 24/7 to find out why, she's into you. If you dump her and she doesn't react, she wasn't into you.

DUMP HER :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't become the puppy waiting by the door for the owner to arrive.

Don't answer your cell phone and let the voice mail pick it up. When you get the message call her back when you are not buzy, spend 5 mins on the phone making plans to see her in person and hang up. If she wants to talk to you she will have to make time to see you in person - no more on the go!!!

Problem solved.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigger problem guys. This is a long distance girl that was really into me for the longest time and even talked of moving. I think she is great.

But it is headed the wrong direction now.

Oh well if it doesn't work there are tons of other girls.

I do have to admit I'm frustrated and pissed.

Yeah I can have a new girl in my bed tomorrow, but I really liked this one. I thought she had potential.

Maybe once again my judgement is wrong.

Reaction score
It is obvious, she is on another man's jock closer to home!:rolleyes:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Puerto Rico. At least she could have the class to tell me.

If it really is the case, it's another case of the girl saying one thing and doing the other...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a long distance girl that was really into me for the longest time and even talked of moving.

WAS is the key word here bro. If this was the case before, it's not anymore.

Oh well if it doesn't work there are tons of other girls.

IF it doesn't work? Sounds like it's already not working. Pick a few of those girls and have a good time.

I do have to admit I'm frustrated and pissed.

It's o.k. to be frustrated and pissed, you're only human, but don't let these emotions control you.

Yeah I can have a new girl in my bed tomorrow, but I really liked this one.

Absense makes the heart grow fonder. If she was at your every disposal, you probably wouldn't feel AS strong. We all want the one thing we can't have bro, it's human nature. You'll be fine, trust me. Get a few girls in your bed tomorrow...and take pics! LOL

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, I want you to go out today and get her a gift...

Give her the GIFT of MISSING you.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since she is long distance, she doesn't get to see me much.

But you are right, if I'm not as available per phone then she will miss me.

It is tough.

She called back last night late. It's weird it's like it's all OK she seems normal then and we have a good talk.

I know i might be best served moving on. But she really has been a great girl.

I get the feeling if she lived in the same town it would be something really great. She's talked about moving up there with me.

But for now i'll play it careful.

Reaction score
Ricky - forget about this relationship - it is not in your control and she is most likely seeing another dude - so don't wait for her - do not be loyal to the disloyal - this will only make you bitter!!