I'm feeling this Girl alot

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at this Dominican girls house the other day.. she gave me food. I'm a big baseball fan. she is too. and we were both watchin the yankee and red sox game..we was talkin about our parents. when we talked we looked me rite in my eye. and sometimes didnt know wat i said. she is sweet. And i texted her on her phone today. just to compliment her on how I liked what we did and it was cool. and how we should do it again sometime. I texted her not called her. i texted her in the morning. Just to do sumthin she wouldnt expect. i texted her before I started school. she wrote back in like 10 minutes. so she is interested. when she calls me back. i'll set up another date for friday. and i'll dominate the whole day.

was it rite for me to text her in the mornin to compliment her. i told her "good morning sexy eyes. you know you got that mya thing going on." and then just complimented her. she must be interested because she wrote back in 10 minutes, or what do you guys think. any thing you guyz want me to try or anything. and when do you think she will call?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I REALLY do like Dominican women....:D

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by MVick173
and when do you think she will call?
She won't.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm....

we was talkin about our parents.
Hmmm... OUR? Are you into that kinky brother sister ****?:eek:

when we talked we looked me rite in my eye.
Either you and her are the same person{she's your imaginary "girl friend"} Or you can pull some nifty **** and look yourself in the eye. Should try out for Ripleys Believe it or not... You might get in if the guy who can lift a car with his eyelids calls in sick.

and sometimes didnt know wat i said

Well that just shows how much she was paying attention...;)

And i texted her on her phone today. just to compliment her on how I liked what we did and it was cool. and how we should do it again sometime. I texted her not called her. i texted her in the morning. Just to do sumthin she wouldnt expect. i texted her before I started school
Wow How many times did you text her? If it was once try not being repetative go

"I texted her on my phone this morning before school to say how last night was fun, and how we should do it again. I texted her to catch her off guard, but I didn't cal her cause I'm a ***** and definatly not a DJ who hasn't read the bible and is wasting my time. More over I can't write properly, which is okay normally but some of you are really pissing me off with the grammer. Spelling okay, But bad Grammer? WTF ya'll fro'm Douwn South.Or SomeThing.Gonna Go Tells Auntie B to bakes somes more pie fors ya'lls"

she wrote back in like 10 minutes. so she is interested
Good for you

Please... Your post confused the **** out of me... TRY TO SIMPLIFY like
"
I MEET GIRL. GOOD EYE CONTACT. ME LIKE. WE WATCH RED SOX.

ME TEXT HER NEXT MORNING. SHE TEXT BACK 10 MINUTES. ME HORNY. I DO THING RIGHT?"

See how simple that was... do it next time

DaveGuitarPlaya

Reaction score
LMAO capi crimi, that was cruel. cheeap shot lol. but it was a good laugh.

mvick, i'd say your in, but nothings for sure yet.

mostly i wanted to say how much capi's response cracked me up.