I'm confused?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably likes you, your friend, and a dozen other dudes. Which is fine, if you're just looking for some fun.

I definitely wouldn't pursue this type of girl in hopes of a real relationship. She sounds like the classic suburban drunk-party-makeout-girl.

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
She not really like that, my friend actually told me before the concert that he was gonna try and hook up with her and that they were texting a lot beforehand, so thats why i didnt make a move

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The body hug thing means more to you than it does to her, chicks do weird shyt like that all the time and we interpret it as interest. Negative. I think it's too late for a sexual relationship. When too much time passes and you don't make your move in a given time frame, you get air dropped into the highly fenced Friend Zone by default.

She has to categorize you somehow, and when too much time goes by she sees it as no interest on your behalf, therefore, El Friend Zono for you.

Leave this one be, and mack other chicks for your own mental sanity.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your friend escalated and made out with her and you didnt. your hesitation caused you to lose the girl. you should have been making out with her when she put her arms around you. you didnt make your move so she went to plan b, your other friend. he closed, you lost. make your move next time, cause remember, if you dont somebody else will.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, if you lost this girl just because you didn't make a move soon enough then she wasn't really that into you. no great loss really then, was it?

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me i wouldve made a move its just that my friend told me he was tryna get with her earlier that day, so i stopped myself. What im asking is when theyre over do you think i could hookup w/ her

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jajaa1221 said:
Trust me i wouldve made a move its just that my friend told me he was tryna get with her earlier that day, so i stopped myself. What im asking is when theyre over do you think i could hookup w/ her
why are you even asking this question if you know your 'friend' was looking to hook up with her?

bro's before ho's?

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well things like this usually dont last long and i still want to hook up with her at a later time...

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the confusing part?
You didn't make a move for months.
You had her arms around you.
Your sense of loyalty to your friend blocked you?
If its bros before Ho's then he won't cry if you close first.
You found another excuse not to close.

Basically you only want cos because your friend took her. Your story of months of inaction tell me this, unless you were just too pvssy to make a move all that time.

There is nothing confusing here.

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

Basically you only want cos because your friend took her. Your story of months of inaction tell me this, unless you were just too pvssy to make a move all that time.

Huh yeah i guess youre right man... honestly though that is a **** move to just do that to a friend

B

BeDJ

Bro's don't call dibs. If he does, then it's ho's before bro's for him.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Bro's don't call dibs. If he does, then it's ho's before bro's for him.
YES

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:

Yesssir pure filth has it right. You hesitated therefore I'm sure you mastubaited that night buddy. Why didn't you turn around and hold her close and.make that move?! Now your here. Who cares your friend can't call dibs on a girl, they aren't property .... whoever can pull her and make the move is the one who gets her , not hy calling dibs on here lol. That's rediculous

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Yesssir pure filth has it right. You hesitated therefore I'm sure you mastubaited that night buddy. Why didn't you turn around and hold her close and.make that move?! Now your here. Who cares your friend can't call dibs on a girl, they aren't property .... whoever can pull her and make the move is the one who gets her , not hy calling dibs on here lol. That's rediculous
Okay so I know I messed up and now I'm learning from my mistakes, so I'll just move on and keep mackin. But im wondering do you guys think i can still get with this chick later on?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jajaa1221 said:
Okay so I know I messed up and now I'm learning from my mistakes, so I'll just move on and keep mackin. But im wondering do you guys think i can still get with this chick later on?
Some of us would be able to jump in if we knew what the fvck you were talking about.

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
Some of us would be able to jump in if we knew what the fvck you were talking about.
Yeah... ahah my b, I just fixed it though.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jajaa1221 said:
Yeah... ahah my b, I just fixed it though.
No worries, had to give you a hard time... :D

How old are you guys? Not that it really matters, but I have noticed that girls in their late teens and early twenties often do exactly what you've said... Especially if they've tipped a few back, LOL. Don't get me wrong, lots of older women are "looking to party" just as much, but most have learned to be a bit more subtle.

Sometimes women are looking for Mr. Right, and sometimes they're just looking for "Mr. Right Now!" At a concert, with booze and God knows what else, she may have been looking for Mr. Right Now... But with that being said, I don't see the harm in contacting her if she's not still with your bud.

I think your odds may be slim with her, but I would rather know for sure than spend the next few weeks wondering "what if...."

There is nothing wrong with contacting her again. Do it with dignity and confidence, and if she's not interested or available, then it is what it is. But at least you'll know it.

Good luck, sir!

The Gambler

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
The Gambler said:
No worries, had to give you a hard time... :D

How old are you guys? Not that it really matters, but I have noticed that girls in their late teens and early twenties often do exactly what you've said... Especially if they've tipped a few back, LOL. Don't get me wrong, lots of older women are "looking to party" just as much, but most have learned to be a bit more subtle.

Sometimes women are looking for Mr. Right, and sometimes they're just looking for "Mr. Right Now!" At a concert, with booze and God knows what else, she may have been looking for Mr. Right Now... But with that being said, I don't see the harm in contacting her if she's not still with your bud.

I think your odds may be slim with her, but I would rather know for sure than spend the next few weeks wondering "what if...."

There is nothing wrong with contacting her again. Do it with dignity and confidence, and if she's not interested or available, then it is what it is. But at least you'll know it.

Good luck, sir!

The Gambler

to be honest every girl ive ever talked to in te 18 -22 range has no idea what they want and are all pretty much unintellgent little girls.