I'm bringing Strauss' book, "The Game" to high school.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer care if anyone finds out that I'm into this stuff. I've read the book once, and why not read it again, in a place where I have plenty of free time?

I'm a senior. I dress well, and act non-needy. I don't care if people find out I do this stuff. When they do I can talk about it freely.

I don't care. School starts again next Monday, April 7th.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...thanks for sharing? I don't understand what type of response you are looking for here.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What response are you looking for? Do what you want.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck!

Can't say I would do that.

Look forward to seeing how it goes.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tard.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T DO IT BRO! When I was in high school I would do that and at first I thought nobody gave a sheeet. But as time went on and I was with my group of friends ,guys and gals, the book thing would pop up in sarcastic comments and jokes from the guys and the girls would look at me weird. I found out on my own that, yeah, it was a bad idea and now years later it got validated on this site with the some article suggesting "confident men don't tell the dynamics of attraction to women". I guess you want the women to think your a natural at creating attraction inside of them instead of some wanna be nerd trying to learn the game. That is what'll make you seem mysterious, that you know something others don't, but how?

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who actually carries that around with him, not to read but to use as an opener/prop. You'd be surprised how many women have read that book (and seen/heard of Mystery) and invariably they want to talk about it, and usually approach him before he can approach them (using some excuse to talk to them while 'accidentally' showing that he has it). They go on and on about how they are immune to it, all while my friend is getting in closer with them with every second. He's had more than a few dates with women who were 'immune to it'. I guess with how popular that stuff has gotten, you have women who are all about reading it to see what the deal is. This guy has also read "He's Just Not That Into You", the "Rules" and uses that stuff to his advantage also.

I don't know how it is with high school girls - it might only work on older women. Just thought I'd mention it.