I'm begging you for advice

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so after a WHOLE year of going out trying to pick up girls after listening to TYLER DURDEN and his RSD.

I cant get it to work. I need a really good BOOK?

I really need a good book to go after? And then APPLY it in the field?
Problem is I don't know what to read and apply since I don't have a good BOOK.

Please help me out? WHERE should i START?

Don't tell me JUST to go OUT. I know that I am doing that BUT PLEASE i need something concrete A METHOD maybe? Please help me

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you've been consistently approaching women, and if you are I don't believe you're showing them your intentions. I had fun as a 12 year old kid using Mystery Method, it was the equivalent of playing "FBI" in primary school/secret agents. But if you're over the age of 15 don't use "methods" it's childish and you'll get better results by just acting natural.

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 23. I have been out consistently and showed interest.

I am not lying? I got ONE success only last year one time.

Please give me advice on books?

I Just wat to read ONE book for not afflicting the things they say etc.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The more I learn about game, the more I realize it's about looks. No pickup site will tell you this, however.

Have you optimized your looks? Work out, get a sexy hair cut, and cool clothes.

Do that FIRST. Then you don't need a method. You can just talk to girls like anyone else.

I know you might resist this information, but I am speaking from experience. This is stuff I WISH I KNEW before I started scr*wing around with game tactics.

Without the right looks, you will spend hours and hours ENTERTAINING girls rather than making out with and F-ing them.

Last edited: