I'm back

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I wasn't gone for a very long time like I said I would be, but some of the responces to my farewell made some sense to me. I was spending too much time on the forum, but leaving all together was not the right solution. Besides, I was at a real low time in my life when I wrote that, and now I am better. Oh, and by the way, I didn't do this for attention at all, I could not have cared less if I got any responses, but thanks for the encouragement and advice to those that did.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn, I can't think of anything clever.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MyNameIsTaken
You think your life's bad? I can't even approach a chick. I even had the best opportunity I've had so far today, and I still didn't take it.
wtf is that supposed to mean?

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea, I just felt like saying that.
message me on aim nubcake613 I think I could help you with your problem.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry teencraft, you have said plenty ofother clever comments in other posts. MYNAMEISTAKEN has posted before, so you can read his posts and see what he is all about. BTW, MYNAMEISTAKEN, have you gotten around to asking that special girl of yours out yet?

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
don't worry teencraft, you have said plenty ofother clever comments in other posts. MYNAMEISTAKEN has posted before, so you can read his posts and see what he is all about. BTW, MYNAMEISTAKEN, have you gotten around to asking that special girl of yours out yet?
Didn't you read my post? Of course I didn't! What do you think I am, some sort of DJ? :rolleyes:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you read my post? Of course I didn't! What do you think I am, some sort of DJ? :rolleyes:

I did read your post. It seems like you take almost pride in not asking her out, but to some extent, I understand you, cuz I sometimes get nervous to ask a girl that I really care about out, but then I do it and have not regrets.I realize you don't seem to be a DJ, but you could try and start being one if you want.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think your life's bad? I can't even approach a chick. I even had the best opportunity I've had so far today, and I still didn't take it.
*b!tch slap*

D

ddddooooodddd

haha i knew you ouldnt leave. good thing you didnt. youve helped me a bunch since i joined the forums and i hope you continue to do so. thanx man. :( although i am gonna trie to get that family friend of mine.)