I'm Afraid To Kino

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid to kino. I've got the 3 second rule down. I have my ****y funny routine but I back out when it's time to kino even with IOI's. I'm sure it's rejection I fear so some advise would be greatly appreciated. I want to be prepared for this girl I've been hanging out with whose been giving me IOI's
:rock:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Just do it. You just gotta start doing it.

Its like your first bungee jump. You have this pre-concieved notion of what its going to be like, and then you just say fvck it and jump. Then you realize its not even half as bad as you thought, and you start having fun with it.

Just start practicing with people. Even guys, as long as its just like a hand on the shoulder or something. Your less hot female friends, practice on them. Just fvcking do it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juleswinns said:
I'm afraid to kino. I've got the 3 second rule down. I have my ****y funny routine but I back out when it's time to kino even with IOI's. I'm sure it's rejection I fear so some advise would be greatly appreciated. I want to be prepared for this girl I've been hanging out with whose been giving me IOI's
:rock:
Ha,what are you waiting for? You know your "issue",now deal with it. YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING THAT WILL/SHOULD HELP YOU CONQUER ALL YOUR FEARS....REALIZE THAT YOU WILL DIE SOMEDAY,MAYBE TODAY OR MAYBE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW,YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN SO LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST.

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you really see in her rejection;meaning what difference at all does that make to your life? Look at it that way-I'm sure you'll see things differently.