Im about to start fvckin other girls but Im living with her.

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a weird fvckin situation. I just graduated college in December shes still getting her masters. I got a job in my college town. I was living there. A bunch of sh*t happened at once later on. Got into with my roomates and broke up with her basically within a couple of days. So I thought it would be easy to transfer jobs since I work for such a large company. So I decided to move down and probably commute for a couple of weeks. I would also have to pay no rent or other housing bills cause my parents own a house in which they dont live in. I started commuting then I started talking to my GF again. I was trying to transfer jobs but they said I couldn't for a couple of months due to staffing and transfer problems currently.

Currently I got back with my GF and am living with her I guess you can say. I pay no bills there either I buy her food though. Its great cause then I dont have to commute an hour each way everyday put miles on my car and blow like 100 a week on gas. But I dont know what I want anymore with her. I kind of want to get out of the relationship with her cause I have issues trusting her and shes just out of control attention wh0re and talking about marriage with me, weve only been together for a year also. I know I can find better too but at the same time Im not about to commute everyday 100 miles a day. I might have to stay with her for a couple more months like until october atleast maybe a little sooner but still. She is a cool girl good looking has some stuff going for her but shes just not right for some reason. What should I do? Its hard to fvck other girls thats what I want though.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't interested in her anymore, then be a man and TELL HER THAT and break up with her. Don't go cheating on your gf cause you're too much of a ***** t face her. Oh yeah, we don't need every detail of your life, just include the basics. Too long a post.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
You know what I hate about some of these posts, when guys here talk about a breakup or whatever but never talk about a good reason or why they do it. Therefore, I am not responding but just making a comment so other informed posters will do this. I can't decipher or analyze anything without more facts.