i'm a player apparently

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you do when a girl calls you a player simply because some other chick told her that about you? the girl that told a girl i was interested in is telling her i'm a player simply because i wasn't interested in her when she was interested in me. it's nothing more then that. now she has this girl who's a friend of hers thinking i'm a player which is a bunch of bs. do i take this as a compliment or how to i convince the girl i like that i'm not a player?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell who knows. the girl i like isnt giving any details about why or anything. i mean if you're going to lable me as something dont you think youd at least tell me why?lol girls that listen to their friends are stupid.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
do i take this as a compliment
Yes

or how to i convince the girl i like that i'm not a player?
You don't. Your image as a player (whether its true or not) puts you in the category of "a challenge". You don't have to add to it, or take away from it. Just let the girls wonder.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter?

She's just trying to get a reaction.. Don't give into her frame.

"Yup, I'm a player. You better be careful. Smile."

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls are turned on by the thought of being with a "player"

Some will use it as a good reason to disqualify you

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I eventually get the "Are you a player?" or "You're a player, aren't you?" line, my standard reply is: "Sweetheart, hate the game. Not the player."

Based on their reaction to this I gauge whether they're insecure little girls who have a problem with me seeing other girls when we're not exclusive OR their IL is getting higher each time we go out and are considering asking me for exclusivity...

Just my $0.02...

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just because a girl calls you a player doesn't mean she's disqualifying you. maybe it's turning her on and she likes that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said i was a player because i tried to flirt with a friend of hers, but i didn't know the girl was a friend of hers. she won't tell me who, so it could be any number of girls as i am a pretty outgoing guy wherever i go.