I'm A Jerk And Girls Love It

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm coming to terms that being ****y helps attracting women. I've gotten dates and major IOI's from females since I've read the game a year ago. The only thing is that I'm only beginning to NOT feel guilty about being C&F. Anyone out there feels the same way?

C&F stories:

1. At my university I gave some girls my first C&F routine and I had all 3 of them facebook me. (My co-worker said they begged her for my full name so they could search me)

2. Got two dates with random girls I met on campus.

3. One time I put a girl in a head lock (playfully of course) and now every time I talk to her she gives me those puppy dog eyes. Actually should I go out with a co-worker???

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations. :up: FYI, there's a big difference between C/F and being a jerk. Using C/F is an art, anyone can be a jerk.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I don´t know. I´m using a lot of c&f and the chicks laugh all the time, but still they´re not attracted to me although I´m good looking.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go out with a co-worker if you can help it. Glad to see you have made some changes for the better.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats great. it does work. although the only thing i can say there's a thin line being c&f and insulting, know your limits. I've crossed it once or twice only to stop and realize I said something i shouldnt have.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
screwit, ****y and funny is awesome. but the best material comes from, what you meant to say comes out and you don't hold back. thats the real you. ever notice that when you seem to have a girlfriend, all these chicks seem to be more attracted to you. i usually found that it's because you don't hold back anything you say because you have a girlfriend and it doesn't really matter what the other girls think of you. hence thats what attracts them. they sense no desperation and your not placing them up on a pedastal.