Im a changed man, and it was so simple...

Ntwadumela

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to tell a little success story that practically took all the AFC out of me.

I was at a little kickback party with my boys, and we were all pretty ****ed up.(I took 5 shots of vodka and a few smirnoffs) And we decided to call up some girls.

By the time they got there, I wasnt too drunk, by I wasnt scared of ****. They came, and they knew one of my friends, and they were just talking. normally, i would just sit there and listen because i would be intimidated, but "5 shots."

So i just sat next to the hottest one and started talking to her. Not trying to dj the whole thing and try to be all pimp and ****. But just talk. So we were talking like normal about nothing for about 5 minutes, and I just strait up told her what I thought and said "man...I think you're real cute" I didnt think about how to say it or anything, or try for the right time or something, I just told her. Next thing i know, she's stradling me and we are hella making out for like thirty minutes. She wasnt even drunk or nothin. We woulda f*cked, but no room...:rolleyes: But shes coming back tonight and we'll see what happens.

But the point is that i finally figured out what all those guys mean when the just reply "read the bible" or "just do it". You just gotta go out there and just do it. As long as you aren't an idiot, a nerd, or have social anxiety disorder, anyone can get a girl. Its all about the confidence. Its not nearly as hard as I thought. Its all in the mind. Its all the fear that f*cks you up. The alchohol took my fear away, and thats all i needed. Just being myself worked out so f*cking easy. And now, I aint gonna need to go get drunk to try and pull a girl. Im gonna just go out there calmly, and just be cool. F*CK FEAR! I feel like I just found the meaning of life or something. Thanks for all the help guys.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the lesson learnt here is do not try to hard to DJ because if you do, you will not seem natrual and will fcuk up. you have to take the DJ stuff in to concideration and just do it natrualy.

Stillwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ntwadumela
But shes coming back tonight and we'll see what happens.
Hey congrats! Keep us informed about how everything goes.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone should take you and you need to watch your behavior. Then slowly assimilate that behavior into your natural lifestyle.
I think the point that he was trying to make is that he wasn't doing anything special. He just went for it; he took what he wanted.

DjMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean thats great and all that you finally did something but you did get drunk before hand so it did loosen you up, just dont stick to the drinking as a cure for afc.

I remember I got drunk with my friend Shane man we went to Jack in the crack and we ended up hitting on some college freshmen chicks they were average except for one hot chick which both of us ended up hitting on, it was good times. You just got to do it man, the hardest part is getting the balls to say hi after that you kinda have to run with it.

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
this post reminds me of a shirt that i saw last week:

it said ALCOHOL: helping ugly people get laid since 1821