Ill probably never see her again.

thecreature

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been out for a year. She said she didnt want a LDR since she moved. Asked me to move now but I couldnt. Said she couldnt wait for me. Butthurt as fvcked coz i really wanted her. Thought if she really loved me she would wait but I guess she didnt. Last time I saw her was at the airport a month ago and realize now that will be the last time.

I went ghost after she said she wouldnt wait. Been a few weeks ago. Really screwed at the moment. Thought of going to see her but than again realized if she wanted me she would have waited. Maybe it was an excuse to drop me. She told me not to contact her again if I didnt go be with her which i thought was unreasonable since short notice.

What should I do? butthurt as fvck. Still NC for me but really hitting home now...Im an AFC I know but please help me.:cry:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This is why you spin plates.

Any woman can lose interest, cheat, leave or get fat at any time for any reason. To put all your eggs in one basket is foolish. F*ck what you see in movies and f*ck what Dr. Phil says. You need to do what's best for YOU at all times.. not what's best for women.

Spin plates until death. :up: