I'll meet a girl but I'm ashamed of my body

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We met the girl from Instagram. She saw my photos and so on, she knows me, no problem. There is a 1 hour drive between us now and we will be in the same city in 2 months.
I will go to where she lives to meet, but I'm a little hesitant. Since I don't know the city, she will show me around.

Moreover, more importantly, my weight loss process continues. I still weigh 120 kilos. I don't look that tall because I'm tall, but ultimately it's a fact and I'm ashamed of my body. What do you think I should do at this point?
I'm worried that the girl will see it and reject it, but even if we don't meet, we'll be like pen pals. Our conversation will probably end in about 2 months.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Chill the f0ck off. If she rejects you, use it as a fire to keep improving yourself until you can pull a younger, hotter, and better girl. That´s it, keep it simpple.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We met the girl from Instagram
I'm not following you, hoss. You met this broad

-While being accompanied by someone else/more than one person

Or

-By "we", you do you mean "Beings separate from myself are inside of me", similar to

If the former, try meeting women on your own... That alone may strengthen your masculine center. If the latter... Well, you've got more serious problems than dating and weight loss to sweat

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill the f0ck off. If she rejects you, use it as a fire to keep improving yourself until you can pull a younger, hotter, and better girl. That´s it, keep it simpple.
I'm not following you, hoss. You met this broad

-While being accompanied by someone else/more than one person

Or

-By "we", you do you mean "Beings separate from myself are inside of me", similar to

If the former, try meeting women on your own... That alone may strengthen your masculine center. If the latter... Well, you've got more serious problems than dating and weight loss to sweat
Actually, it's not just that.

The girl lives in my city normally. So meeting here might be good for both of us. But she'll come here in 2 months. She's somewhere else for the summer. If I go there, I don't know anything. I don't even have a bus pass.
So I'll be very passive and princess-like in front of the girl. She'll drive me around, she'll decide where we'll go, I'll even use her pass on the bus.
When I think about these, I'm wondering if I should wait 2 months.
But waiting 2 months might also reduce the girl's excitement.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Has she not seen you in person before? Your post says insta do you not have pics of your full body on there?

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm worried that the girl will see it and reject it
Change your mindset, keep lifting weights and get that six pack.

Plenty of women will be around in the next gazzilion of years.