Ignoring the Ex

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He Guys, i Split up with the EX about a month ago, it was going pretty crappy and she was disrespecting and also being bit*h.
She has made contact a few times by SMS just wondering "how i was" and the usual stuff. I never responded and i have since deleted her number etc. I tend 2 do that, if someone messes with me i completely cut them off. Is it wrong for me 2 b that hard with her, or should i just be polite and say im doing fine and leave it at that. Im still very mad at her, she knows this but i just dont want 2 talk 2 her now. I f a new job and have just graduated and have since moved 2 a new town, she messed up. Any tips?

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im doing the same thing right now to my ex that cheated on me. I moved to a new town and have since ignored every phone call and been a step ahead when she tries to catch me coming out of work. Its driving her crazy but i bet its teaching her a lesson. Not sure what this girl did to you but walking away is the best advice ive ever read on this website and it works in so many situations. It truely is the best weapon we have as it shows the female every trait that she wants in a man.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i hope things are working out for you now Dice, new beginnings and all that. I really just had enough of her crap. It was a constant barrage of lies and "her friends first" attitude and then not contacting me when she went 2 the states for the summer. She has since apologised and admitted that she was a bit*ch and how that she didnt deserve me etc. Its amazing how weak and insecure women are when you take the power back.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? she's disrespectful and a b1tch and you're considering her feelings?

That_Guy81

Reaction score
thats the easist way to get over somone. Forgetting about them and anything that may remind you of them :up: