Ignoring a woman

Glycerine2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that it really increases the tension and makes her think even more about you? Like starting a fight with her (verbally) and make it long and drawn out. Ignoring her, etc. Cuz people can't turn their feelings off that quick. Even if she thinks the guy's a jerk or acting like an ass. She still can't turn her feelings off. It amplifies everything. I've read that, and friends have read it. They said it works (and I've seen it) and there's so much tension from it, like a movie. Cuz she thinks you're a good guy, but then you show her a bad side by doing this, and she can't figure you out. And it makes everything better.

yperess

Reaction score
I don't know, I've tried that before and it didn't have the result I expected at all. I hung out with the girl for a while, then kinda ignored her for a few days. She just went off and f***ed some other guy.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how you use it. But in general, ignoring someone will get their attention.

This isn't about being rude either - like not speaking to them. Just not initiating anything on your end and living your life.

If you do a complete ignore and not talking to them if you bump into them by chance it looks pretty silly though and the opposite effect will happen.

Didactic

Reaction score
you need to first make sure that you've laid your seed in her mind so that she's thinking about you... then go about your business... 90% of the time, she'll initiate and want to hang out with you.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It (tension) only works to the extent she has any romantic feelings for you.

Completely ignoring her is not the key however. Otherwise you come out looking angry or bothered.

If you really want some tension going, act like you are not phased at all by any of her bs games and that you have other more important things going on in your life.