Ignoring a girl

Dfresh

Reaction score
Ok, so i met this girl during my junior year and i thought she was the cutest thing ever. I guess word got around to her that I liked her, and she messaged me on facebook out of nowhere, much to my surprise. We talked a bit, and I asked her what she looks for in a guy (to hint that i liked her if she wasnt clear on that, probably stupid on my part), and she said that she wasnt looking for anything at the moment (shoulda raised a red flag right there). Anyways, we kept talking and I got a little carried away talking to her, and she eventually stopped responding and then *****ed at me (which I kinda understand, I was texting her everyday, mostly to find out if I pissed her off somehow, but when she *****ed me out i hadnt texted her for a while and texted her a couple of times) so i basically cut her off completely, and that lasted into this year. I felt bad, and started talking to her again. Then she said bye to me on her way out (she gets out early) and I was currently a T.A. in a class at the time, and the teacher thought we were dating (at this point I had no feelings for her at all). I texted her about this thinking it was funny, and she was pretentious enough to send back "hahahhahaahha. you wish!". I flat out told her that I dont, and she refused to believe it. She thought she was so awesome that she thought I was still infatuated with her. Kept telling her she was wrong, and now we haven't talked since it happened. What do you think of this? Sorry for the wall of text lol.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Dfresh said:
Ok, so i met this girl during my junior year and i thought she was the cutest thing ever. I guess word got around to her that I liked her, and she messaged me on facebook out of nowhere, much to my surprise. We talked a bit, and I asked her what she looks for in a guy (to hint that i liked her if she wasnt clear on that, probably stupid on my part), and she said that she wasnt looking for anything at the moment (shoulda raised a red flag right there). Anyways, we kept talking and I got a little carried away talking to her, and she eventually stopped responding and then *****ed at me (which I kinda understand, I was texting her everyday, mostly to find out if I pissed her off somehow, but when she *****ed me out i hadnt texted her for a while and texted her a couple of times) so i basically cut her off completely, and that lasted into this year. I felt bad, and started talking to her again. Then she said bye to me on her way out (she gets out early) and I was currently a T.A. in a class at the time, and the teacher thought we were dating (at this point I had no feelings for her at all). I texted her about this thinking it was funny, and she was pretentious enough to send back "hahahhahaahha. you wish!". I flat out told her that I dont, and she refused to believe it. She thought she was so awesome that she thought I was still infatuated with her. Kept telling her she was wrong, and now we haven't talked since it happened.

What do you think of this?

She got the impression that you still like her from YOU.

YOU asked her what she looks for in a guy. Of course she knew that meant you were somewhat interest in her.

Then you two went a period of time without contacting each other,right?

Then after all that time had passed,you contacted her again,talking about you two being an item.

I know,I know...you were just telling her what some teacher had thought,but the subject of "you two" came up once again.

Anyway,you just made yourself look like a fool arguing with her over this.

When she said,"Hahahaahaha,you wish",you should have blasted her with a neg,ended the conversation,and went on about your business.

That would have been more convincing than arguing with her.

Dfresh

Reaction score
Igetit! said:
She got the impression that you still like her from YOU.

YOU asked her what she looks for in a guy. Of course she knew that meant you were somewhat interest in her.

Then you two went a period of time without contacting each other,right?

Then after all that time had passed,you contacted her again,talking about you two being an item.

I know,I know...you were just telling her what some teacher had thought,but the subject of "you two" came up once again.

Anyway,you just made yourself look like a fool arguing with her over this.

When she said,"Hahahaahaha,you wish",you should have blasted her with a neg,ended the conversation,and went on about your business.

That would have been more convincing than arguing with her.
I actually tried to do that, but she just kept texting back. And actually I contacted her just to start talking, earlier this year. This happened I think Thursday or Friday. I hadn't talked to again for a while, and we happened to arrive at the same time, and she started talking to me about random stuff and following me around. I texted her that because i thought it was extremely funny.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well cleary you messed up bigtime...you revealed to her and everyone that you liked her, and on top of that it seems you nagged and annoyed her nonstop, because you were desperate and needy for attention from a girl.