ignored a booty call

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl that I'm talking to randomly hit me up at 3 am. I honestly was trying to sleep so I just just ignored it. The text just read heyyy but how should I respond to this the next morning?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do what I do... you don't respond at all.
They'll text you again eventually. At least for me, they always do.

If you try to text her without any sort of apology or explanation... she'll play it off any sort of way.

Just don't text her.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much effort would it have really taken to send her back a txt and invite her over to your place. You could have put your phone on ring and slept while you waited to be woken up by the doorbell or phone ringing. Had some sleepy sex when she got there. You should booty call her tonight.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to above Guy yo ^.

Pvssy is not everything. If your fvcking tired, don't feel like replying, and want to catch up on some sleep, then don't reply, you did right.

Smh I wish I would wake up in the middle of the night after a long day, just because there may be a chance some b1tch might want to get piped.

Some of you guys need to remember:

Pvssy has no place on a pedastal, it is as common commodity as mint flavored bubble gum.

Would you wake up in the middle of the night for a pack of gum you can get tommorow?

OP, the way I see you have two ways to play it, you text her sometime today and say "Hey, I was sleep" or busy or out, whatever.

Or you can go Kailex's route, and wait for thay b1tch to initiate again. However the ch1ck has to have decent interest for this option. Most likely both of these will work for you.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I didn't realize telling some girl you've been trying to get with to come over was putting ***** on the pedestal. Yeah coming on here and crafting a response about how you were sleep is far less putting it on the pedestal. In fact screw going to clubs and parties I'm just going to sleep. Fact is he could have slept than answered the door naked and ****ed. In fact is go so far as to say you put ***** on the pedestal *****.

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
**** I didn't realize telling some girl you've been trying to get with to come over was putting ***** on the pedestal. Yeah coming on here and crafting a response about how you were sleep is far less putting it on the pedestal. In fact screw going to clubs and parties I'm just going to sleep. Fact is he could have slept than answered the door naked and ****ed. In fact is go so far as to say you put ***** on the pedestal *****.
We have a winner :up: