If you were never exclusive with a girl...

Argyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were never in a monogamous relationship with a girl, but you two stated that you liked each other... should you feel butthurt that she's having sex with other dudes?

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Argyle said:
If you were never in a monogamous relationship with a girl, but you two stated that you liked each other... should you feel butthurt that she's having sex with other dudes?
I think it's okay to be disappointed if a casual dating situation didn't lead to something more...define "butthurt." Your emotional investment should be minimal until she's sliding up and down on your d*ck.

When long-term relationships fail, you have heartbreak. When casual dating situations fail that you wanted to lead to something more, you should only have disappointment.

B

BeDJ

Argyle said:
Why I like you too Argyle! It was HER invitation for you to escalate.

Did you?

Argyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistical issues. Distance was a factor.

Since in this case I would not consider it cheating, does this mean that I can still consider this girl as a prospect, should she prove herself to me / convince me?

Will responding to her future advances once we are physically together DLV, due to the past?

B

BeDJ

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She's a slvt. Read my sig.
Because she has sex without being in a relationship? Come on, man, you're poisoning our minds.

Argyle,

If distance is holding you back from escalating, I do not see this woman working out for you. Keep her on the back burner until you two meet, but don't go out of your way to get together. There are way better prospects out there for you.

Argyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks BeginningDJ. I definitely do not plan on making her a priority... but I am curious about what intimacy is like when I get closer to her a few months from now.

Just wanted this forum's input, on whether or not I lost value in her eyes due to the circumstances.