If you were a dating coach, where would you start with a complete kissless VirginCel like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and it got me interested.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS is the boss of dating coaches, I like Corey Wayne also but ams is better

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do @MatureDJ? You started this thread...what is your suggestion? If someone is thinking of ending his life he doesn't sound like he is in the right mindset for dating in the first place. He sounds like he will pedistalize the first girl who gives him an opening and the minute she turns on him, meets another guy, or it goes side-ways he'll be worst off then how he's feeling now and may actually do it rather than talk about it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously think someone with a normal life has the time to watch a 45 minute video of an incel whining about his life?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do @MatureDJ? You started this thread...what is your suggestion? If someone is thinking of ending his life he doesn't sound like he is in the right mindset for dating in the first place. He sounds like he will pedistalize the first girl who gives him an opening and the minute she turns on him, meets another guy, or it goes side-ways he'll be worst off then how he's feeling now and may actually do it rather than talk about it.
I would not be competent at being a dating coach. I think his only hope is to SEAMax, and even then he could use some coaching.