If you think you're the hottest guy on Earth you'll approach more?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be really shy. I think this was due to the fact that I got rejected so much, I stopped trying because I knew what the answer would be.

I'm not very good looking but I do have other things going for me. I have a Master's degree, I am articulate, I am a good tennis player, I have a great personality, and I have a stable job.

Lately, I've been trying a different tactic - tricking myself into thinking that I'm God's gift to women an the hottest guy they'll ever meet. This has allowed me to approach HB 9's at the mall. I feel better overall when I approach because no longer do I feel like *they* are the hot one's. Like some smart person said on SS, I am treating them like they are HB 2's and I'm much hotter than them.

And naturally, I think I am coming across as more confident.

I realized that I need to start cold approaching now because I'm starting to get old and YOLO. I used to drink a lot to approach, but I just came across as a nasty drunk. Picking up at the mall and at various retail outlets, in my opinion, works better because the girl doesn't expect to be approached. Out in Cali, most guys are shy around women so I am trying to use this to my advantage (It's not like New York where guys are super aggressive about getting women).

Do you any of you guys have thoughts on this?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
analyses after analyses after analyses...

train yourself not to emotionally invest in everything you do and it won't matter what you do. be it approaching, skydiving, spending etc

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, haven't you read the Book of Pook? What you're saying is, like, the key to game and succeeding with women. You have to view yourself as "The Great Catch" (which is what Pook calls it). I think you need to do a review of PUA theory if you're just realizing this now, lol.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give the guy a break. I see him coming along at his own pace. He's definitely improving.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
As much information is shared on this site.. in the end all a man really needs to know is this: Women only care about what a man can do for them.

So analyzing women you're not already f*cking is truly a waste of time. There is nothing to analyze. If she sees value she will jump on your c0ck like there's no tomorrow. If she sees weakness she will exploit you like there's no tomorrow. If she sees "nothing" she will ignore you like there's no tomorrow. Men as "tools". That's how it works.

Allow me to explain:

Notice how you see no real consistency in who attractive women date. Depending on a woman's situation she will need different things from a man. All woman are superficial and want a man who will make other women jealous, plus a man who will raise their status in the community. This is what "value" is --> A man in high demand within her social circle who also raises her status.

A woman who stays single or ends up with a low status man is viewed as a "failure". What makes a man "high status" to a woman depends on a woman's environment and identity. So if she is a ghetto chick she will want a man like Vin Diesel or some thug. If she is a "high society" chick she will want a doctor. If she is an artsy chick she will want a lead singer in a band, an artist or a pothead/druggy. When it comes to sex alone.. its all about what makes her vagina tingle and "status" doesn't matter AT ALL. This is why its easier to f*ck hot women than to date them.

With women, its all about the image they want to show the world. Its not about the man himself. This is why I always tell men to stop looking for a soul mate or "golden vagina". That type of thinking just puts you at a disadvantage since women are not very deep to begin with. Women use men to achieve their goals. Men as tools. So you should spin plates and use women for sex the same way. :up:

Notice how women love chick-flicks because they always involved a man becoming a woman's slave in some way. Its all about what the MAN can do for the WOMAN. If chick-flicks involved women desperately chasing men.. women wouldn't watch them. :crackup:

Whatever type of man you are there is a market for it. This is why pandering is for faggots. You are selling yourself short by doing so and making it clear that you get rejected a lot.. thus you are low value to most women... which means dating you won't make other women jealous.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I consider myself to be good looking (and getting better each day). I've had COUNTLESS people tell me I'm "easy on the eyes", "sexy", I have a "nice body", etc. This comes from literally ALL PEOPLE: hot girls, ugly girls, gay dudes, straight dudes, lesbians, EVERYONE.

I've been going through a shy and not confident time in my life, and let me tell you that looks only get the door open. Where it counts is your confidence and attitude. My looks got my foot through the door, only to have my current shyness blow it out for me.

To piggyback on one of PlayHer Man's points, my "value" is superficial at this point, as I don't have the confidence to back it up. It'll come back, I've been growing my game VERY rapidly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Lately, I've been trying a different tactic - tricking myself into thinking that I'm God's gift to women an the hottest guy they'll ever meet. This has allowed me to approach HB 9's at the mall. I feel better overall when I approach because no longer do I feel like *they* are the hot one's.
This is what they call "delusional self confidence". It can bring some successes, but unfortunately it's nothing more than a fantasy, so I don't think it can work indefinitely.

Men and women have different sexual roles, and they are mainly the ones who have value based on looks. They are the pursued, and men are the pursuers, by nature. Guys have a different sexual energy, and it is based more on action, being the straw that stirs the drink, you might say.

But I just wrote something about this in another thread, so let me quote it again here:

"Gurus tell you that you should go around thinking that you are a "10" in looks. I can't do that because I know damn well it isn't true. For one thing, I don't even believe in 10s. You might as well tell me to go around thinking that I'm a troll leprechaun living under a bridge, neither is more fantastical than the other.

But if you can know that you have a baseline attractiveness and that women will be curious about you and give you a chance, if you can just pull off being charming and interesting for a while, then that seems a lot more realistic."

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
As much information is shared on this site.. in the end all a man really needs to know is this: Women only care about what a man can do for them.
As much as I want to disbelieve this..

It the truth.

I'm trying to drill this into my head of late

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

So analyzing women you're not already f*cking is truly a waste of time. There is nothing to analyze. If she sees value she will jump on your c0ck like there's no tomorrow. If she sees weakness she will exploit you like there's no tomorrow. If she sees "nothing" she will ignore you like there's no tomorrow. Men as "tools". That's how it works.

Allow me to explain:

Notice how you see no real consistency in who attractive women date. Depending on a woman's situation she will need different things from a man. All woman are superficial and want a man who will make other women jealous, plus a man who will raise their status in the community. This is what "value" is --> A man in high demand within her social circle who also raises her status.

A woman who stays single or ends up with a low status man is viewed as a "failure". What makes a man "high status" to a woman depends on a woman's environment and identity. So if she is a ghetto chick she will want a man like Vin Diesel or some thug. If she is a "high society" chick she will want a doctor. If she is an artsy chick she will want a lead singer in a band, an artist or a pothead/druggy. When it comes to sex alone.. its all about what makes her vagina tingle and "status" doesn't matter AT ALL. This is why its easier to f*ck hot women than to date them.

With women, its all about the image they want to show the world. Its not about the man himself. This is why I always tell men to stop looking for a soul mate or "golden vagina". That type of thinking just puts you at a disadvantage since women are not very deep to begin with. Women use men to achieve their goals. Men as tools. So you should spin plates and use women for sex the same way. :up:

Notice how women love chick-flicks because they always involved a man becoming a woman's slave in some way. Its all about what the MAN can do for the WOMAN. If chick-flicks involved women desperately chasing men.. women wouldn't watch them. :crackup:

Whatever type of man you are there is a market for it. This is why pandering is for faggots. You are selling yourself short by doing so and making it clear that you get rejected a lot.. thus you are low value to most women... which means dating you won't make other women jealous.
ah...your posts get better everyday playerman, you speak da truth!