If you pay cash for an e-book, you're pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Discuss.

:nono: :cool:

Reaction score
So your saying "LEARNING" is bad for you?I dating book is no different then a science book.So your saying buying a harry potter book makes you pathetic?Its called Learning,plus reading helps your mind work better!

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
I said if you pay cash for an e-book, you're pathetic. There's nothing you can find in an e-book that you couldn't online, you're just not looking hard enough. If you're that desperate, you need some help.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as say "you're pathetic" if you buy an e-book, but it's true that you can find all the same information on the net... however, sometimes it's difficult to find all the information neat and organized in the same place like you'd find in an e-book, so instead of visiting hundreds of sources and go through the trouble of putting together all the information yourself, you can get an e-book that someone has already gone through all the trouble.

But that still doesn't justify buying the e-book, because if it's online, chances are someone bought and already has it being distributed on a P2P (*****, etc), so you can get it for free anyway.

Edit: Why is the forum censuring K-A-Z-A-A? What's the point?

Reaction score
Reloaded said:
I said if you pay cash for an e-book, you're pathetic. There's nothing you can find in an e-book that you couldn't online, you're just not looking hard enough. If you're that desperate, you need some help.
Well online has limited resources,but by buying a e-book it has more sources but im not desperate anything I guess its YOUR OPINION

end of subject.........

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here shoplifts from Barnes and Noble?

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Who here shoplifts from Barnes and Noble?
lol i hope you know stealing is a sin in the christian bible
one of the ten commandments:"The shall not steal"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Why is the forum censuring K-A-Z-A-A? What's the point?
Because the forum prohibits the promotion of illegally downloading copyrighted material.

The original post in this thread also doesn't meet the required posting criteria.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.