If you ever find yourself asking "should I next her?", chances are the answer is yes

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nuff said.

If a girl does something to you that is so bad that you have to ask yourself "did she put me thru enough **** that I should next her?", what reason could you have for NOT nexting her? The very fact that she did something that would cause you to re-consider your feelings towards her is a sign that more **** is comin down the road.

Of course there are exceptions, but you can just save yourself from hassle by stickin to the basic stuff.

So, as a rule of thumb, if you ever find yourself asking yourself "should I next her?", chances are the answer is yes.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you to a certain extent. If you are a patient and tolerant man, you will have drawn mental lines in the sand that you won't tolerate her crossing.

The problem most newbies here face is when to "next" a woman. Nexting a woman is an emotionally-charged action. Unless you are prepared for the repercussions, both from her and in your own mind, nexting a woman may not be the best course of action. Instead, a somewhat less severe sanction may be appropriate (e.g., withdrawing your attention).

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree... every time I've been in that situation and I didn't next her, the situation got so bad that I wished I would have done it earlier on.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinArizona nice post.

For your own psychological well being you should next her. Think about it, if she screws you later down the road and dumps you, then you will feel like crap.

Reaction score
totally agree

another way to put it:

1.-Do I have a chance with her ?
2.-Should I call her again ?
3.-Do I have to take her B.S. ?
4.-etc,
5.-etc,.........

If you have to ask, the answer is no :D

P.S. Remember that all this questions you make mentally ARE RED FLAGS