If you don't laugh, you're dead!

broadsword303

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has little to do with solving a problem, but telling a FUNNY event.

At lunch, my friends and I were going over who we would bang if we had the chance. (Some of us with girlfriends had to keep it down...).
Any way, one of my friends starting going on about a hot chick he liked. So we all started egging him on to talk to her. Then one of my friends(I'll call him Captain Dumbass for short) made a suggestion. Captain Dumbass dared him to walk up to her, when they were both alone, and to kiss her. So we all started daring him too. When he was turning it down, we told him we'd pay him. It worked its way up to $50. (Cha-ching!)

So later, in the hall, our group saw her sitting in a class alone, reading a book(God knows why she was there alone...).
We stayed outside, and Captain Dumbass prepped our man. He went in, and we heard chatter. CD glanced in and saw it. Our man talked her up, then layed a kiss.
Silence followed, then more chatting. He left with her number and address.
We gave him the money(damn it for working!), and he is happy.

Moral of the story: Dares are fun but expensive. As I write this I am awaiting my friends phone call, telling me how their date went.
Well, that and I'm trying to get CD to stop eating everything in my fridge.

Any input? Any comments? Would you do anything like this? I have to admit my friend has always been lucky. He has been hit by cars twice, and emerged without a scratch.

I'll be back with an update on the situation.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by broadsword303
This has little to do with solving a problem, but telling a FUNNY event.

At lunch, my friends and I were going over who we would bang if we had the chance. (Some of us with girlfriends had to keep it down...).
Any way, one of my friends starting going on about a hot chick he liked. So we all started egging him on to talk to her. Then one of my friends(I'll call him Captain Dumbass for short) made a suggestion. Captain Dumbass dared him to walk up to her, when they were both alone, and to kiss her. So we all started daring him too. When he was turning it down, we told him we'd pay him. It worked its way up to $50. (Cha-ching!)

So later, in the hall, our group saw her sitting in a class alone, reading a book(God knows why she was there alone...).
We stayed outside, and Captain Dumbass prepped our man. He went in, and we heard chatter. CD glanced in and saw it. Our man talked her up, then layed a kiss.
Silence followed, then more chatting. He left with her number and address.
We gave him the money(damn it for working!), and he is happy.

Moral of the story: Dares are fun but expensive. As I write this I am awaiting my friends phone call, telling me how their date went.
Well, that and I'm trying to get CD to stop eating everything in my fridge.

Any input? Any comments? Would you do anything like this? I have to admit my friend has always been lucky. He has been hit by cars twice, and emerged without a scratch.

I'll be back with an update on the situation.

that's a really good thing... if my friends dare me to approach a girl, i always do it

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence always wins....there are several ways to exude confidence.....you can do it through humor, you can do it through acting independent, you can do it by sticking up for yourself....and more.

I'd consider doing that....but I don't usually approach because someone makes a dare.

Reaction score
what a puss. If I was giving up 50 bucks I'd made him kiss her and then rub her cookie all in the same sequence.

In fact, f*ck daring someone else, I WANT THAT P*SSY!!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your friend is either very good at convincing you hewas that scared... or you guys were dumb for giving him 50 bucks for a kiss

next dare

ask your man to walk down the hall and tell girls he'll kiss em for a dollar, than give him the money... if he kisses 50 than he deserves the money

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awsome story.

Thats a way to redirect your fear. When you put the 50 buck, his goal was not 100% about kissing her, but more like 75% about the money. If he got rejected or not he would come home a happy campper due to the money involved.

A good way for YOU to do this too is to: give your friends 50 bucks and tell them that they can have it, if you don't approach 10 girls/# close/whatever the case may be. This way your not concentrated totally the girl, but also on getting your money back. Even if you get rejected, at least you get to keep the cash.